Ch. 85

A Year and 6 Months Later

" You're absolutely breathtaking. I'm proud of you amira." My baba said as tears fell from his eyes.

" Dad stop, you're going to make me cry again." I said as I looked up fanned my eyes with one of my hand while the other one held my bouquet of white roses.

" You're right, I'm sorry. Let me get myself together." He said as he nodded his head wiping his tears.

" Please." I said laughing.

The all black Orchestra began playing " Why I Love you" by Major. Which was an indication that it was almost time for me to walk down the aisle.

" You ready amira? Cause if not we still got time to walk outta hea." My baba said me as he looked at me.

" I'm beyond ready. I couldn't walk out on that man even if I tried." I said truthfully as I locked arms with him.

" 3...2...1! Cue the doors." My wedding planner Monica said in her ear peace, and signaled us to look ahead.

* Top is the ceremony & the bottom is the reception*

I took a deep breath, and the double doors opened. Every seat was filled with guest, but the only person I seen was Markeyvius. He wore a white and black tuxedo with black Christian louboutin dress shoes that matched. Me and my father began walking down the aisle, and we made eye contact. The tears ran down his face as he watched me getting closer and closer. Once he put his head down as Fat patted and rubbed his shoulders giving him the strength to look back up at me. My tears started to fall as well. Thank God, my makeup artist made my makeup waterproof.

" Who gives this woman away?" The pastor asked.

" We do." My baba and momma said in unison.

My dad kissed the side of my head before handling me away to Key. I passed my bouquet to Ashley, as I joined hands with Key.

" You look beautiful." He said sincerely.

" Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. But come on, we both can't be up hea crying now." I joked causing everybody to laugh as I wiped his tears.