Ch. 24

January 11th, 2021
                                                       Miami, Florida

Cali's POV

" So when's the deadline?" I asked the contractor.

" We're on schedule with everything, so it'll be finished by the end of next month." He said.

I nodded my head as I looked around for the final time, " Ok, thank you so much Emilio."

" No problem, Ms. Cartier." He said as he walked off from us.

" So, do you like it?" I asked as I turned to my daddy.

" Yeah, I like it. It got a completely different vibe from the one in Atlanta. It was a smart business move fa you to build a club outchea and in Vegas cause they both known fa being major tourist and party cities. I can't wait until it open. You gone make a shit ton of money outchea. I'ma make sure all of my good friends down hea support chu." He smiled.

" That's why I wanted your opinion cause you've been to all of the clubs outchea numerous of times, but it really means a lot fa me to have your approval. Thanks Baba."

" You got anything else you wanna look at before we leave or we good to go?" My daddy asked me.

" No, we can leave. Besides I know AK is ready to get out of this car seat." I said as pushed his Doona stroller towards the door.

My dad held the door open for us. I pushed him towards my dad's car, and loaded AK in. My dad got in, and his driver started driving. I noticed the driver missed the turn to go back to my dad's house.

" Where you going?" I asked the driver.

Before he could answer me my dad answered for him, " I told him to go this way, so sit back and ride."

I just looked at him before I did what he told me. 15 minutes later, we pulled up to our destination. I looked at my daddy and smiled.

" Ion know why you smiling. Ian do this fa you. I did this fa my grandson, he the only boy I got. Now come on, I'll tote his car seat." He said as he grabbed A'Kyrie, and got out of the car.

I knew my dad was lying. I knew he did this for me, and I really appreciate it. Cause I've been so stressed out with everything that's been going on.

I got out the car, and followed behind them walking to the yacht. We boarded the yacht, and a few minutes later we started to move. I recorded a video uploading it to Instagram.

Liked by KeyGlock, Treycapalot, and 899,373 others

TheCalicartier: I can't play with my creation, give the world to my lil boy🤞🏾👩‍👦💙