Ch. 42

Cali's POV

" You've always had a new bouquet of roses everyday

" You've always had a new bouquet of roses everyday. You're most certainly loved." My nurse Evelyn said.

I noticed most of them had cards, but I don't know if they were read to me or not. So, I pointed at the cards which quickly caught her eye.

" You want all of em?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes. She grabbed the cards, and brought them to me. I couldn't open it, so she already had it opened for me. I looked at the card as it read: " Dear Caliana, I'm sorry for everything. Wake up and get better, so you can let me fix all of this. Let me make everything right. - Love Bezel "

A frowned quickly took over on my face. I looked through the rest of the cards, and realized they were all from him. I handed the cards back to her, and she looked at me confused.

" Trash the cards, and give the flowers away. I don't want em." I said.

" All of em or just the ones from this person?" She asked with her eyebrows knitted.

" All of em." I quickly said.

She nodded as she threw the cards away, " Well, one last thing and I'll be on my way. I just wanted to let you know that you've passed the rest of your tests. So, once you decide on which physical therapist you want to go to, and who'll be your home care nurse, then you should be able to go home in a few days."

I just nodded my head.

" I'll come grab the rest of the flowers for whoever else want one later. Remember if you need anything just hit that button, and give me a call. Ok?" She said as she toted two flower bouquets out of them room.

I laid my head back on the pillow, and let my thoughts consume me. Tears rolled down my face as I felt disappointed with myself for some of the decisions I've made. I quickly wiped my tears as I heard people approaching my room.

" Why the fuck y'all gotta be so loud fa? We in a hospital shut y'all asses up." Ashley said being just as loud as them.

" How you gone tell us to shut up when yo country ass loud too? Stupid." Woo said.

" Not today y'all. Please." Ari said laughing.

Ashley, Kennedy, Ari, Woo, Fat, Dolph, Pjay, Key, and Trey all walked in. Ashley quickly ran over towards me, and hugged me as tears streamed down her face.

" My heart dropped when they said something happened to you. Bitch, don't you ever scare me like dat again! I really should beat da fuck outcha." She cried as I gently patted her back.

Once she let me go y'all know Kennedy sentimental ass had to top her, " Cali, I'm so glad you're ok. I literally came up here almost everyday to make sure your hair was done, and I would cry my eyes out while doing it."