Ch.76

" You sure youn wanna come? We leave tomorrow

" You sure youn wanna come? We leave tomorrow." I asked Cali as I was on FaceTime with her.

Me and Fat flew to Atlanta to meet up with the rest of guys, so we could all leave out together to go to Aspen tomorrow. And plus, I just wanted to go check on my house since ian been there in a few months.

" I'm sure. Now stop asking. You'll only be gone fa a week. I'm sure I can manage, and if not I can my momma or your momma." She laughed as she walked around the house picking up after AK with the phone in her hand.

" Oh so it's just fuck me huh? Yeen even go try to call me?" I frowned.

" Of course not. I'll only call you, if it's an emergency."

" Emergency or not. Just know that you call me too, but ight. Ian gone beg ya ass to no free trip." I shrugged my shoulders hoping she'll give in, and just say she'll come to Aspen with us.

" If I didn't know any better it sounds like you're the one who can't be without us fa 7 days." She said as she looked down into the camera with one of her eyebrows raised.

" What you say I couldn't hear you cause yo phone was breaking up." I lied causing her to rolling her eyes.

" You heard me." She said as she propped the camera up on the vase of red long stem roses I got here yesterday before I left.

Before I could respond I heard my name being called which caused me to look up. I shook my head looking back down at my phone once I realized who it was, and what he wanted.

" Aye Glock! Glock! Nigga, you hear me!" Jrip yelled.

" Aye bruh, quit calling me foo. Leave me outta dat shit." I laughed.

" Who dat?"

" Jrip nem ass tryna holla at some females." I said shaking my head.

" Aw well, you can just call me back later then." Cali said which quickly caused my smiled to turn into a frown.

" Cali said which quickly caused my smiled to turn into a frown