Ch. 73

" Fat I love you, and you know this

" Fat I love you, and you know this. So, I have no other choice but to tell you this... You look dumb as fuck with that damn Shiesty mask on." I said seriously as I looked at him.

Fat was sitting on my couch with a ski mask watching tv. Like the shit he was doing was normal when it wasn't.

" You been hea fa damn near 2 hours, and ain't took it off yet. I know you hot as fuck, and I know dat mask musty as fuck."

" I'm here as your security, so I gotta look and play the part. So, if you don't mind can you please leave me alone, so I can say in character. That would be greatly appreciated Ms. Cartier." He said trying to sound serious.

" If you're here as security you're doing a terrible job. Cause what security guard sit they ass down as soon as they walk in?"

He smacked his lips, " Fuck you wanted me to do? Check the whole house to make sure it was clear?"

" Ain't that's what security guards do?"

" Not this one baby. Uht Uht get somebody else to do it." He said mimicking that TikTok.

" Give me dat damn mask right m'fin now. Cause yo ass ain't securing shit! I can't believe Key and Dolph really just left you hea. Just dumb. All of y'all." I said as I snatched it off his head.

Key and Dolph went to go meet up with Bandplay at the studio. After I had a long conversation with Key about starting back doing music he finally listened. He didn't know I use to hear him hum, freestyle, and even rap some of his unreleased songs to A'Kyrie. So, I knew he missed it, but he was too focused on me to the point where he forgot about his craft.

" Actually miss girl, I didn't get left. Glock wanted me to watch you and AK."

" Fat stop it! DENIAL IS A RIVER IN EGYPT! They purposely took Key's Mcclaren just so it could only be them. They left you stink, and it's ok if your feelings hurt."

" My feelings ain't hurt, ion care. I CHOSE not to go. It's a difference." He shrugged his shoulders.

" Awwww Fav, do you want me to go make you a sandwich to cheer you up?"

" Yes please, and can you put some chips on the side. And throw in two of AK's lil juice boxes." He said pouting.

" Juice?" AK said to me as he held his cup up towards me.

" Yes, papa I'm finna get y'all some juice." I said as I took it from him. I got up from the couch, and started heading towards my kitchen.

" And could you maybe get me some of his fruit snacks." Fat yelled causing me to stop in my tracks to look at him like he was crazy.

" Ight, now you pushing it by eating my baby fruit snacks now. But I'ma fuck withcha this one time." I laughed.

" How long you think they gone be gone tho?"