Ch. 80

" If you change one mo damn time

" If you change one mo damn time. I know some."

" I'm not. Hold on, I just need 5 more minutes." She yelled causing me to sigh.

Me and Cali been back at my house in Atlanta for the past 2 days for me and Dolph's album release party tonight. We rented out KOD, and had it decorated to promote the album.

" Karin, come on you gone have us late."

" Wait! I can't find my purse."

" Mane, come on! Fuck, that bag. Hell, you finna get left, if youn come down these damn stairs." I yelled as I grabbed my keys.

" Nevermind, I found it. Hea I come." She yelled back causing me to shake my head.

I heard her heels clicking against the step of the stairs,
" Ok, I'm sorry fa taking so long. I just wanted to make sure I looked somewhat decent, but we can go now."

I turned around taking in Cali's appearance. She had on a denim tie up corset, with dark blue denim jeans on. With denim boots that had a hint of white at the tip of the boots. Paired with her Blue Dior Oblique Embroidery saddle bag. Her hair was a royal blue which pulled the whole look together perfectly.

" You look beautiful. I'm feeling this color on you. Ian seen a color you can't pull off yet." I said as I touched the ends of her hair causing her to smile.

" Thank you. You ready to go now?"

" Let me get one mo good look at you. Do a 360 fa me."

I grabbed her hand making her slowly turn around doing a full 360 for me.

" Mhm, that m'fer sitting." I said as I looked at her ass.

" Come on, you was just rushing me talking bout we gone be late. But look at you wasting time." She laughed as she started walking towards the door trying to hide her blushing smile.

I gave her a hard smack on the ass before I said, " Now we can go."

I opened the door to Mcclaren for her, and waited until she got in to close the door for her. Before walking to my side getting in myself. As I drove to me and Dolph's album release party, I was serenading to her. I purposefully played " In those jeans" by Ginuwine. Cause that's how I was feeling right now in this moment.

" You wore these jeans
Girl you wore these jeans and you
Made a thug want to cry something terrible
I had to have, have you for myself baby
You don't know what those jeans do to me
Make me want to get down on one knee
You've got that thunder
And it only makes me wonder how it feels
To get up in those jeans
Oh those jeans " I sung horribly as I reached over grabbing her face before I rested my hand back on her thigh.

" I can't with you." She laughed as she looked at me shaking her head.

" I can't tell with the way you've been blushing like we on our first date or some."