Ch. 77

YoungDolph 4hs ago___ ___ ___ ___ ___                                •••       X

YoungDolph 4hs ago
___ ___ ___ ___ ___                                •••       X

YoungDolph 4hs ago___ ___ ___ ___ ___                                •••       X

Send a message

I watched Dolph's insta story as Key flexed the watch I bought for him. To see him smiling and back doing what he loved most. I couldn't be any happier for him, but if only I was doing that was the case for me as well.

Snapping outta my thought my phone started to ringing letting me know I was getting a FaceTime call. I seen it was Key which made me quickly answer. As the FaceTime connected his face popped up on my screen. Like always his ass got music playing in the background.

" What you doing?" He asked as he looked into the camera.

" I was on Instagram watching Dolph's insta story. I see you out there showing off that damn watch. Did you really have to say you got Aspen on yo wrist?" I said causing him to smirk.

" I mean he the one who asked me what I got on my wrist, and you damn right. Cause that's exactly what this m'fer is. You did yo shit with this watch. It's definitely my favorite one, and not cause of the price. But just because it's a gift from you." He said.

" You deserved it."

" Where my son at?" He asked.

" Right hea. AK say hey to dada." I said as I turned my camera to the right, and showed A'Kyrie.

" Hey dada." He smiled as he waved at Key.

" Wassup gangsta. You holding shit down until I get back?" Key said matching his smile.

A'Kyrie quickly nodded his head yeah.

" Dat's what I'm talking bout bruh." Key said before he started rapping the song he was listening to.

" Key said before he started rapping the song he was listening to