Ch. 44

Key's POV

Cali had been home for a week and a few days now, and I thought it was a good idea for everybody to come spend time with her.

" When we go in here act like y'all got some damn sense." I said as I looked back at Fat and Woo.

" Now, Key when have dem niggas ever did that?" Kennedy laughed shaking her head.

" Nigga, ain't nobody finna show they ass. We just here to show our support." Woo said.

" Right. Bruh, you know me better than that. I'm always on my best behavior." Fat said.

" Dat's cap!" Dolph said quickly causing us to laugh.

We walked in the house, and of course us walking in caused everybody to look towards us. Once AK seen us walk through the door he quickly slid down off the couch, and ran towards us. I picked AK up, and kissed his jaw.

" Wassup my boy!" I said as I smiled at him.

" Look at my godbaby! You look so handsome." Ashley said which quickly caused A'Kyrie to damn near jump outta my arms to go to her.

" Damn, nigga. Yeen have to do all that." I laughed as I passed him to her.

" Wassup y'all. Take a seat, and make y'all selves comfortable." Omari said to us as he dapped and hugged each one of each.

" Wassup." We all said in unison.

We all spoke to Cali individually, and each one of us got a simple wave or head nod. She still didn't talk nor has she stepped a foot outside. She was the complete opposite of how she was before everything that happened.

" Hey y'all." Erica said coming from the kitchen to hug each one of us.

" Whatchu in there cooking? It smell good." Fat asked.

" Some jambalaya. Ya want some?"

" Yes ma'am, I'm starving." Fat said rubbing his stomach.

" Oooh wee! Teedy is it finished, if so can you please make me a plate?" Trey asked.

" We just ate before we came over here." Kennedy said.

" Just cause I lost weight don't mean I still don't like to eat." Fat said.

Erica laughed, " Leave him alone! I'll make y'all a plate once it's finished cooking, ya hear?"

They nodded their heads.

Caliana started to try to get off the couch which caused everybody to be eager to help ha.

" You need help sis?" Pjay asked.

Cali quickly shook her head no.

" You sure? Or you just don't want his help? Cause you know I'll help you Fav." Fat said.

She shook her head again as she slowly got up.

" Be careful, and take your time. Where you going? To the bathroom?" Erica asked which caused Cali to nod her head yes.

" You want me to come with you?" Ashley asked.

Once again Cali shook her head no as she slowly walked towards the hallway.

" She still not talking?" Woo asked.

" Yeah, she don't really talk to us unless she have to. And when she do it's a few words. Never a full conversation. Do be texting y'all or anything? Cause she got a new phone, and all of her stuff was backed up." Omari said.

" Nah, she don't text in the groupchat. Nor do she be texting any of us back. Which is why we all decided to come over hea today." Trey said.

" A day before she got released from the hospital I tried to get ha to call me old or say any type of smart ass remark, but all she did was look at me. And ian use to dat shit, and ion like it." Dolph said frowning.