Ch. 23

Cali's POV

After I went to the mall, I dropped AK off at Trey's. Then, I headed straight to Bezel's house to go meet the movers.

" Y'all can start cleaning out my son's room. I need this whole room empty. And um, in this room I just need everything in my closet, and the couple of things I left on the bathroom counter." I said to the movers upstairs.

" Yes ma'am." They said as they started to box up AK's room.

" I dare one of you niggas take another m'fin step! What da fuck is y'all doing in my house!" Bezel yelled at the movers that was downstairs.

" We was hired by Ms. Cartier to move her belongings." I heard one of the movers trying to explain to him what was going on.

I mentally sighed to myself as I walked down the stairs, " Y'all can keep working. Overlook him."

" Who da fuck is all dese people, and what da fuck they doing hea!"

" No, the question is what da fuck you doing hea. You need to be at the warehouse tryna figure out who burned my fucking club down. The one time yo ass actually got a reason to be at the warehouse, and yo ass ain't there." I scoffed.

" I was, but I left cause motion detectors on my phone was going off. I thought you had finally came back."

" Oh, I did. But I came back to get the rest of me and my baby's stuff. Dat can go with the other boxes." I said giving directions to one of the movers.

" You ain't been home in 3 damn days! I know you ain't staying with Ash, Trey, or Kennedy, so where the fuck you been at? I've been calling and texting you."

" Damn, dat's crazy."

" Caliana. Son, quit fucking playing with me." He said as he gritted through his teeth.

" My whereabouts is nun of your fucking business. What I do is nun of your business. If it has anything related to me it's nun of your business anymore. Now if you'll excuse me." I said as I tried to walk around him.

He stepped in front of me," So, you really finna move out?"

" Nah, I'm just packing my shit up fa fun. What the fuck it look like." I said sarcastically.

" Son you not moving out, so tell these m'fers to unload all dat shit they just put in dat truck."

" Son, just move! Cause obviously you don't see a problem with whatchu did."

He sighed as he sat his keys down on the living room table, " Look, I'm sorry ok? I should've never put dat shit in yo club. I fucked up, ok? I know I did, but the police was at the warehouse waiting on me, and yo club was the closest place I could think of. I know I was wrong, and I know my apologies can't fix what I did. But I really am sorry. Rebuild the club, and just send me the bill. I'ma pay fa everything. Redesign it however you want it, no budget. I just don't want you and lil man to leave. Y'all can have the house. I'll just get my stuff, and I'll find me another place until we figure shit out."

" No, you staying yo ass hea, and you gone find out who burned my fucking club down. Cause if you don't, all I gotta do is make one phone call, and going to jail is gone be the LEAST of yo worries. And I can promise yo ass dat. Now fucking play with me if ya want to Bezel!"

" Baby, I'ma find out. I promise. All I'm asking fa is fa you not to give up on us. I made a mistake, and I'm tryna fix it. The streets is all I know. I don't know nothing else. I don't know no other way. But all I know is I lost you once, and ian tryna lose you again.