Ch. 81

" AK! C'mere gangsta!" Key yelled getting A'Kyrie's attention who was playing with Ava, Tremani, and a few of his other cousins

AK and Trigger ran across the yard into the driveway where Key, Fat nem, and the rest of the men in Key's family stood at.

" Huh?" A'Kyrie said as he wrapped his one of his arms around Key's leg.

" Show em what I taught you." Key said.

" SUCK ITTTTTTTT!" AK said doing the DX hand gestures that his dad taught him causing all the men to laugh which of course caused AK to laugh too.

" And let em know what you is bruh." Key said to AK.

" Da Fiveeeeee!" AK said clear as day while holding up all 5 fingers which represents ViceLord.

All I could do was shake my damn head. Cause I seen plenty of ass whoopings for AK in his near future.

Key smiled proudly as he looked at him, and said
" Dat's my boy! Dap me up son!"

They dapped each other up before A'Kyrie and Trigger went back in the yard to go play with the rest of the kids.

We were all back in Memphis for Ms. Mildred's funeral which is in 2 days. Dolph and Key went 50/50 on the entire funeral. Some of the family decided to come chill over Meika's house today to get their minds off of the reality they would soon have to face.

" Chile, I'ma be tired as hell tomorrow. I got so many last minute errands to run it don't make no sense. Y'all got everything y'all need for the funeral?" Jaliyah asked me she as sat in the chair next to me.

" Girl no, tomorrow we waking up at 8 in the morning cause we gotta do some stuff for Meika, we gotta go pick up Key and AK's suits from the suit tailor, they gotta get their haircuts, Key wanna get a manicure, and I still gotta get my hair done. Just so much to do, but not enough time in the day to do it." I said.

" Why you gotta go with them to get their haircuts and pick up their suits? Can't Key do all of that while you do whatever else you gotta do?" Jaliyah asked.

" Chile, that man don't wanna go nowhere without me. He literally don't want me outta his sight while we out hea." I said truthfully.

" Hell, that ain't nothing new." Ashley said.

" Right!" Jaliyah laughed.

" You think it has anything to do with what happened to you?" Ari asked causing me to shrug my shoulders.

" I don't know, but it's possible. I mean we've never really sat down, and discussed how that situation effected him. So, I really can't say. But then again, it could just be him being clingy like always." I said.

" Maybe that's a conversation y'all should have for another day then." She suggested.

" Yeah, maybe." I said.