Ch. 54

Cali's POV

" Can you move please?" I asked.

" You heard ha bruh. She want you to get off of ha." Key said as he looked at A'Kyrie.

" Hell, I'm talking bout all of y'all." I said.

We was all in the living room on the couch. A'Kyrie was sitting next to me laying his head on my arm, while Trigger was laying on my feet, and Key was laying his head in my lap.

" Do y'all really have to be on me? Like it's so much space, yet y'all all wanna be on me." I said as I looked down at him.

" Now, you told all of us to get our asses and sit down somewhere, and now you complaining cause we done finally sat down. Make up yo mind bruh." Key frowned causing me to thump his forehead.

Him, AK, and Trigger had been running and playing around the house the whole damn morning, which caused me to be irritated. Cause why y'all up playing at 8 in the morning?

"Shutup, but seriously get up I have to—" Before I could finish my sentence Key cut me off.

" Take yo medicine, I know. Don't get up, I'll go get it." He said as he quickly got up.

AK patted on my leg pointing down towards the floor.

" Yeah, you can get down papa." I said giving him permission.

He quickly, but carefully slid down the couch without hurting himself. He began to walk over towards his toys. Key came back with my medicine, and a water bottle.

" Here." He said as he gave me the pills.

" Thank you." I said as popped them in my mouth, and drunk in down with water.

" So, whatchu wanna do today?" Key as as he sat next to me.

" Sleep."

" Anything besides dat." He said as he looked at me like I knew better for even suggesting that.

" I don't know I can't do much cause technically I'm crippled." I said as I pointed at my arm.

" Hell dat ain't stopped yo ass before." He said referring to my last outburst.

I just looked at him causing him to laugh.

" But nah fa tho. We watched movies all day yesterday. How bout we just invite Trey and Fat nem over, and have a lil kickback? I'll even BBQ."

I didn't say nothing.

" Or you don't want them to come over?"

" I can't tell you who you can, and can't have over hea. Ion stay hea, I'ma guest just like everybody else."

" I know, but still I wanna make sure you comfortable."

It's been a while since I've been around all of our friends. It's not cause I don't wanna see em, but every time they're all here I get overwhelmed. And it causes me to have an outburst.

" You can invite them over."

" Ight bet. I'm finna go take out the meat, so it can thaw out." Key said as he picked up his phone to text everybody.

I heard AK toys being knocked over, and a few of his cars rolling across the room which caused me to look over at him. AK and Trigger was fighting or as Key like to call it " wrestling."

" Key get yo kids bruh." I sighed as I looked over at dem.

AK had Trigger in a damn headlock.

" So they only my kids when they fighting? Hell, you they mama whoop they ass." Key laughed.