Ch. 4

Cali's POV

" Ooooh y'all it's been a good lil minute since a bitch been out, and I'm getting lit tonight." I said as I started dancing in my seat.

Me, Ash, Kenn, Ari, Mia, and Jaliyah were on our way to the club for a girl's night out. It's been a minute since we've all been together since we all are busy working, and being successful black women.

" Y'all can we stop by where Pjay nem playing dice at before we go to the club. I gotta give him the house key cause he forgot his." Ashley asked.

" Yeah, just give the address to the driver." I said.

" Kenn how you and your boo doing?" Jaliyah asked.

Kennedy was dating a well known music producer named Hendrix. He was cool as fuck, and he treats her the way a woman is suppose to be treated.

" Girl, I think I'm in love. He's so good to me. Like he just spoils me without me even asking him too. He accepts me for who I am. It's like he was made specifically fa me." She smiled just thinking about him.

" I love when niggas just do shit fa you without having to ask. It's like oh you finna make me act up." Mia said rubbing her hands together like birdman.

" Girl, tell me about it! Treyun just bought me a new car a few days ago cause he said he just bought it to show me how much he appreciated me. I love that man to death." Ari said.

" As he should, I raised him well. Y'all so cute too." I said proudly.

" You know Bezel spoil yo ass too." Kenn said side eyeing me.

" He does, but I don't really care fa the materialistic things. I care about things like time, how he makes me feel, how he treats my son as his own. Ya know?" I shrugged.

" WHEWW, must be nice! Cause a bitch over here single like a dollar bill. And hot and ready like Little Caesar pizza." Jaliyah said causing us to all bust out laughing.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to the address. As we got out the sprinter, I noticed Key's Maybach parked outside.

Maybe he let Woo nem drive it. I know he wouldn't be at a dice game with AK. He can't be that slow.

I shook it off, and walked into the building.

" Wassup y'all." Pjay said speaking to us.

" Hey." We all said back.

" Hea Pjay. How you forget you key anyway?" Ashley asked him handing it to him.

" I was in a rush. Damn, baby you sure you gotta go out tonight?" He asked as he pulled her in a hug cupping her ass.

She laughed, and kissed him.

" Yeah, I'll see you later tonight. I'll be off the D'usse so you know ima do whatever you say." Ashley smirked.

" Get a room! Y'all come on let's leave they nasty asses." Ari said laughing as we all walked away.

We into the back where everybody else was. When I seen everybody who was there I was shocked at what I saw.

" I know damn well yeen got my son at a damn dice game." I said looking dead at Key.

Once A'Kyrie heard my voice he looked around for me until he spotted me. He started to get excited as he clapped his hands as he smiled towards me. Key was sitting on the pool table with AK sitting on his knee as they were shooting dice. Key looked up at me, and laughed. I walked over, and grabbed A'Kyrie from Key.

" Hey baby, you miss mommy don't it? I know you do. Cause yo daddy got you out hea doing hood rat shit with him and his friends." I said kissed all over him.