Bonus Ch. Pt 4

AK's POV

" Answer it."

" Nooo, I'll just call him back later." She moaned as she shook her head no.

I pulled out of her causing her to look at me.

" Put it back in." She whined.

" Answer the phone, and I'll put it back in. Make sure it's on speakerphone too." I said cause I was dead ass serious.

She quickly answered Jaylen's phone call, and as soon as he said hello I was sliding my dick right back into his girlfriend. Her mouth was agape with no words coming out of it as I started squeezing her pierced nipples while I gave her strokes.

" Bae?" Jaylen said.

" Huh?" She said quickly before muting the phone to moan.

" Uh huh! Right there, just like that! Shit!" She moaned as she tried pulling me closer towards her.

" Where you at? Ion see yo car out here." Jaylen asked her causing her to unmute the phone.

" Me and Brooklyn at the store." Elysian said knowing damn well she lying.

" Aw, y'all coming back right?" Jaylen asked her.

I lowly laughed to myself watching this shit. I gotta give it to Elysian ass, ha mute and unmuting game was strong as a m'fer. But I wanna turn it up a notch just to make shit more interesting.

I pushed her legs further back as I began to give her deep slow strokes knowing it always drove her crazy. She quickly muted the phone just so she could moan.

" Oh my God AKKK!" She moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

" Bae? You heard me? I said is y'all coming back?" He asked again.

" Gone head and tell him nah. Cause once we get finished you taking yo ass home. You hear me?" I said as I continued to give her deep strokes.

" Mhm. Yes."

I smacked her hard on her ass causing her to moan again, " Unmute it and tell him! Now!"

Elysian quickly unmuted the phone.

" No, we not coming back. I'm not feeling too well." She said sounding normal as possible.

" You good? What's wrong withchu?"

" My stomach." She said lowly moaned.

" You said it's yo stomach that's bothering you?"

" Mhm." She moaned as she bit her bottom lip.

" Oh well, I hope you feel better bae. Text me when y'all make it home. I love you."

" I love you too. Bye." She said as she quickly hung up the phone causing me to laugh as I switched positions while I was still inside her, so she could finally ride me.

" Talking about you left cause you ain't feeling well. Nahh, you left cause you wanted this dick. Ain't dat right?" I asked as I held her waist helping her bounce up and down.

" Yes, cause it's so good daddy! I love the way you fuck me." She moaned.

" You a nasty ass slut ain't you?" I asked as I wrapped my hand around her neck slightly choking her.

" Mhmm." She moaned as she bit her bottom lip tightly.

" So why yo nasty slut ass ain't made me nut yet? I know yo pussy can get wetter than this. Now, come on. Give it to me." I said as I slapped her ass repeatedly knowing it was going to leave a mark while I continued to degraded her.