Ch. 79

I was laying on the couch in the living room as Key came, and laid on top of me

I was laying on the couch in the living room as Key came, and laid on top of me. He laid his head in the crook of my neck. He softly placed kisses on my neck causing me to laugh.

" Why you got up and came in here?" He asked against my neck as his voice sent vibrations against my skin.

" Cause you was sleep, and I knew A'Kyrie was up. So, I went in his room to get him, and we came in hea cause I didn't wanna wake you up."

" Had me feeling around the bed fa you, and you in here. Don't do that shit again." He said causing me to shake my head.

" Look at how yo son looking at you cause you laying on me." I said causing him to look at AK.

A'Kyrie had a mean mug on his face as he pulled on Key's shirt causing him to make the same exact face as AK.

" Mane, you stay hating! I can lay on yo damn mama. Hell, if I never would've laid on ha, you wouldn't even be here. Be grateful nigga!" Key said as he laid his head back in the crook of my neck.

" Don't say stuff like that in front of him!" I said as playfully hit his back.

" Well, he need to stop acting so possessive over you. If anything I'm the only one who should be acting like that."

" And I wonder who he gets it from." I said sarcastically.

" I can't wait until I put another one in you. His ass ain't gone know what to do. Nigga whole life gone turn upside down cause he gone have to share you. On Jesus, I can't wait."

" Who said I want another one?" I said causing him to quickly look up at me.

" You don't want another one fa real? Where I'ma get my daughter from?" He asked with a sudden hint of disappointment in his voice.

I laughed, " I'm just playing."

" Quit playing with me Caliana." He said as he smacked his lips.

" But hell, who said I'ma be able to have another one. It was hard fa us to conceive AK."

" To you! To you! It was hard TO YOU! You act like we had been trying fa years. Shit, once we both agreed to try fa a baby. I got yo ass pregnant within 4 to 6 months. I know I can do it again."

" You sound real confident."

" I'm more than confident. Just keep them legs open, and I'll do the rest. You gone give me my lil girl. I already got my mini me, now we just need a smaller version of you running around here. And then, my life will be complete." Key said before laying his head back down on me.

" You don't even wanna wait until that one is in school yet?"

" Nope, what we waiting fa? I'm tryna do you a favor by gone head, and getting em out the way now." He said serious as hell causing me to laugh.

" Ian pushing out another one until a ring on this finger of mine. Until then, you'll continue to be waiting sir."

" We'll see." He said nodding his head with his eyes closed.

" We sure will." I rebutted.

A'Kyrie came over, and started rubbing my leg while watching his iPad that was propped up on the living room ottoman. Key smacked his lips as he put one of his hands under my shirt, and rested his hand on my breast as he got comfortable.

" Why y'all always gotta be all up on me? I don't know who's worse you or A'Kyrie. Cause if y'all could live in my skin, y'all would."

" So? You saying that like it's a bad thing."

" It is."

" Mane, ian tryna hear that shit Karin." He said closing his eyes.

" You must still be sleepy?"

Every since they came back from Aspen his sleep schedule has been off. Due to the fact, that they crammed 2 days worth of work into one day, just to be able to make it to my shoot a few days ago.

" Yeah. You gone rub my back, so I can go back to sleep or what?" He said with his eyes still closed.

I started rubbing his back like he wanted me to as he put his face as close to my neck as he could. Before Key could fall to sleep AK was patting on him.

" Dada.. Dada, uhh!" A'Kyrie deeply sighed in frustration.

" Key he want you to look at him." I said causing Key to open his eyes, and turn his head to look and see what he was doing.

" Wassup son?" Key said with tiredness in his voice.

A'Kyrie did one big jump like he just showed us the most craziest trick ever. I fake a wowed expression unlike Key.

" Ian even gone hold you lil bruh. That shit you just did was lame as hell. Next time show me a backflip, a front flip, a headstand, or some. You know some off the wall crazy type shit." He said causing AK to just stare at him for a few seconds before he walked off.

" I'm really tired of you clowning my baby. I'm finna put hands on you in a minute, if you keep clowning him the way you doing." I laughed.

" That shit builds character. Hell, that shit was lame. You know it, and his ass know it too. That's why he walked off cause he know he just did some lame ass shit." Key laughed as he got back comfortable closing his eyes again.

" What if I told you I wanna put this house up for sale, and we look for a house together. Back in Atlanta, but somewhere on the outskirts. How would you feel about that?" I asked nervously as I bit my bottom lip hoping I wasn't rushing it.

" I mean if that's what you wanna do. I don't care if we stay here in Memphis or go back to Atlanta. As long as I wake up to yo beautiful face and them lil bad m'fers everyday, then I'm straight. Hell, wherever y'all go I'm following." He said referring to A'Kyrie and Trigger causing me to smile.

" I wanna go back to Atlanta. We could pick out a house that we both like, so both of our names can be on the paperwork. Plus, I just feel like this place holds bad memories for me."

" It's whatever you want. Just let me know when you wanna start looking, and I'm there. Hell, we gotta go back out there fa me and Dolph's album release party this weekend anyways." He said as he put his face closer to my neck.

" Ok, we can finish this conversation later so you can go to sleep." I smiled as I continued to rub his back.

I watched Key as he drifted off to sleep. Our breathing somehow became in sync with one another. I'm content with the peace and happiness him and our son brings me. I'm on this man so bad it don't make no sense at this point.

—————————————

Who do y'all think is worse when it comes to always wanting to have skin to skin contact with Cali😮‍💨? Key or AK😩? Who do y'all think is more possessive over her out of the two😂? Do y'all be honest with kids when they do lame shit or no😬? Cause ian gone lie I do cause I really feel like it does build character🤭🤷🏽‍♀️!But do y'all think they should move back to Atlanta🤔? How y'all feel about this chapter🤯? AND PLEASE let me know in the comments😌! Cause I've actually missed reading y'alls comments😭! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💞!