Ch. 39

Bezel's POV

" So, it was two people that dumped the black Dodge Challenger SRT here? Did they say where they was heading to?" I asked the dude that worked at the junk yard.

" Nah, but the nigga who was doing most of the talking was on some weird shit. Hell, I just figured they was just some gay niggas who committed a crime." He shrugged.

I nodded my head as I pulled out $300 and handed it to him, " This fa ya troubles. I wasn't here, and neither where they. Preciate ya."

" Ight bruh." He said as he pocketed the money.

" We got less than 24 hours to find these niggas, and we ain't go no fucking leads. What the fuck we finna do now?" Rashad asked me as we got back in the truck.

I rubbed my hands down my face, " Just give me a minute to think son."

" If Trey gave you the description of the car we was suppose to be looking fa, then I know he'll help us til we catch dem niggas."

* Flashback to this morning *

My phone started to ring. I looked down realizing it was Trey. I quickly answered.

" Wazzam?"

" Y'all looking fa a black Dodge Challenger SRT. M'fers was staying at a ran down ass motel, but they checked out today." He said.

" Ight, so this must be yo way of saying you down?" I asked cause I was genuinely confused as to why he was helping me now.

" Fuck no. I meant exactly what the fuck I said."

" Ight, well I preciate you fa helping me."

" Nigga, ian doing this shit fa you. I'm doing it cause I need you alive, so you tell my cuzzin all this shit yo fault. So, you can see the look on ha face, and neva speak or ever come near ha ever again." He said before he hung up in my face.

* Flashback Over *

" Trey ain't helping me no mo. I gotta figure this shit out on my own. I know they ain't that damn slow to go back to Atlanta, but then again Ralo is. Have everybody out there be on the look out fa dem."

Rashad nodded his head as he pulled out his phone, " What bout Caliana? We out hea, and you still ain't took ya ass up there."

" Fuck I look like going up there with ha folks, knowing ain't fucking with me right now? Ian tryna cause mo problems."

" You'll look like a man who's trying to fix his wrongdoings. You could never go wrong with an apology. So when she wake up you'll be able to tell ha you tried."

" Shit, ain't dat simple son." I said truthfully.

Key's POV

" I'm finna go pick up AK, so I can take him to go see Cali." I said as I put on my clothes.

" Ok, do you know what time you'll be back?" Tiara asked as she gargled her mouth with mouthwash.

I know y'all wondering when Tiara came back? One day when I was in Cali's hospital room, I noticed one of the flower bouquets were from Tiara. I texted her thanking her, and she apologized for the way she overreacted and accusing me of cheating on her. Every since then she's been checking on me and AK, so yesterday she flew out to Memphis to see me.