Ch. 47

Tiara's POV

" So did you take our advice?" My friend Diamond asked.

I was on Group FaceTime with my friends: Diamond and Vanessa. Since I was still here in Memphis with Markeyvius. I couldn't got sit down, and talk to them face to face about this.

" I did what Vanessa suggested, and he didn't want to do it. He turned me down." I said embarrassingly.

" What? You mean to tell me he turned down raw sex? Wow, he built different fa real." Vanessa said shocked.

" See, you should've just went with my plan from the jump." Diamond scoffed.

" Bitch, I am not poking holes in his condoms." I said shaking my head.

" Well, how else you gone get pregnant by him. If he only wanna use condoms?" Diamond asked.

" By respecting his decision, and waiting until he changes his mind." I said.

" I don't get why you so hung up on having a baby by him anyways. I mean y'all haven't even been together fa a year yet, and you already wanna have his baby?" Vanessa asked.

" Y'all know I've been having baby fever. Y'all should see how he is with his son. He's such an amazing dad to his son. He's so family oriented. He's a good man honestly. He's the person I can see myself starting a family with."

" Or is it just cause you wanna reap the benefits of being a rapper baby momma?" Diamond asked.

" Benefits? What benefits?" I asked trying to see where she was getting at.

" You know, you're in the process of trying to open your own nail shop. By you having a baby by him can bring you a lot of clout and give you a platform. I'm not saying that's the case, but that's what other people could look at it as. Cause I mean 8 months is fast, and that's coming from my hoe ass. From the outside looking in, you could be perceived as a gold digger or a opportunist." Diamond said.

" I don't care what m'fers could look at me as. As long as I know and Markeyvius knows the real reasons as to why I'm with him. I could care less what anybody else thinks. I'm not with him for clout, a platform, or the lifestyle he could give me. I genuinely have strong feelings for this man." I said truthfully.

" I mean it's rare fa me to be agreeing with Diamond. But don't you think you should slow down, and y'all should get to know each other just a lil bit better first, T? I mean you're ready to start a family with him when his own family hasn't even accepted you yet. Y'all don't even know all of each other's flaws. If he keeps telling you he's not ready for another kid, then stop trying to pressure him. I wouldn't be a real friend if I didn't tell you, that you're rushing into things ways too soon." Vanessa said.

" I know everything is moving so fast, but I know for a fact he's the person I wanna be with. When it's just us everything feels right. I don't know how to explain it, but I just know. The person I can see myself having a future and family with. But if waiting to have kids is what he wants then, I'll wait."

" I think that's what's best." Vanessa said.

" Yeah, just enjoy the vibes and dick until then." Diamond said which caused me to laugh.

I heard the garage opened which let me know Markeyvius was back home.

" He just got back. I'll talk to y'all later. Bye, I love y'all." I said as I quickly hung up.

Glock walked in, and as always he looked good as fuck. I got up, and kissed him on the lips as I greeted him.

" Hey baby."