Ch. 75

" Hea

" Hea." Cali said as she handed me a gift.

" What's this fa?" I asked as I took it.

" Just a luh gift to show you how much I appreciate you, and my way of saying thank you fa everything. And plus, I feel like this something you have to take with you to Aspen. It'll definitely match the scenery." She said in a sincere tone.

Me, Dolph, the guys, and the rest of the label was going to Aspen to shoot some videos, and to finish up the album we was working on. This my first time ever going to Aspen, and I can't lie I'm excited as a m'fer. But I'm not 100% sure, if I'm comfortable with leaving Cali and AK by themselves.

" What I done told you bout thanking me? You know yeen gotta get me shit fa doing what I'm suppose to do. And you know it still ain't too late fa me to buy y'all plane tickets. You know I'd rather prefer y'all out there with me right?" I said truthfully.

" I know, but you deserve a break. You've been so focused on us, that you've forgotten about yourself in the process. So, go on this business trip with the guys and have fun. Me and A'Kyrie will be fine, I promise. And just the gift please."

I slowly started to tear the gift wrapping off. It was a black box that had Richard Mille engraved on it. I started smiling and quickly got up. I hugged ha tightly and starting kissing on her.

" You haven't even seen it yet." She said she laughed.

" Ion care what it look like. Hell, it's a Richard Mille."

" Markeyvius, let me go and go look at it." She said as she made me let her go.

I opened the watch case, and it was an all white Richard Mille. The face was busted down with white baguettes diamonds.

I started jumping up and down from excitement

I started jumping up and down from excitement. I did a lil shout by Fat, as him and Cali just laughed at me. AK stood next to Cali just looking at me like da fuck wrong with this nigga. Then, a few seconds later he started copying me.

 Then, a few seconds later he started copying me