Ch. 3

September 26th, 2020
                                                      Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

" Hea get down go play withcho cuzzin

" Hea get down go play withcho cuzzin. Son, I'm telling you ian having no mo chirren." Trey said to me as he put Tremani down to go play with AK. Trey sighed sitting down on my couch.

It's been a minute since me and Trey kicked it, so I invited them over to kick it with me and AK fa a lil while.

I laughed walking back to have a seat on the other couch, " Why you say that?"

" Tremani ass like 10 kids all by his self. He don't listen. He just do whatever the fuck he wanna do. Ion care how much Ari try to persuade me. Fuck dat shit." Trey said shaking his head.

I laughed, " You know yo ass gone give ha another, if she say she want one."

" Hell yeah, I'm lying like a m'fer. How you been tho?" Trey said laughing.

" Shiddd, I been great. You know, I can't complain. What bout you?"

" Same, Capalot records one of the hottest labels in the game right now. I'm thinking about stepping out into new business ventures, so money can be coming in different ways." Trey said.

" Like what?" I asked.

" Investing into stocks, owning real state properties, and starting my own brand of liquor."

" That's what I'm talking about my nigga on his entrepreneur/ businessman shit." I said proudly.

Trey nodded, " You know gotta create generational wealth fa our kids, so they won't have to grow up doing the shit we did, and going through the shit we went through."

" On God, I just wanna make sure that when I leave this world. AK ain't gotta worry bout shit." I said as I looked over at him as he played on the floor with Tremani.

" Say where Woo nem at?" Trey asked looking around.

" You know them niggas done moved out once we got off tour. They all got they own shit, and hell Pjay and Ashley been living together since before we went on tour."

" Damn, ian know dat. I feel like I done missed out on bukoo of shit."

Before I could respond Tremani ran up to Trey patting his leg.

" Dada, cookie plwease." Tremani asked.

" No, you just ate. Youn need no cookie." He said.

" Allaena!" Tremani said pouting.

" Cali need to stop teaching you that shit. Ion know what the fuck that mean." Trey said scrunching his face up looking at him confused.

" Fool, I done heard Cali say that plenty of times before. I'm tryna remember what it mean." I said as I started to think, and once it finally came to me I busted out laughing.