Ch. 78

" Cali you look the fuck good! Okayyy!" Ari said as I walked out in my outfit

" Girl, you so damn fine!" Kenn said as she stepped back and looked at me shaking her head causing me to laugh.

" No fa real, cause it's giving sexy ass dominatrix!" Ash said hyping me.

" Y'all sure it's not too much?" I asked as I looked over my outfit.

" Girl, you amazing. Matter of fact, if my cousin was here he wouldn't want you to leave this damn room." Jaliyah said.

" Absolutely not! I love an all black look!" Mia said.

" You look the bad bitch you is boo." Kenn said causing  everybody to nod.

" Can we pray real quick y'all? Cause I'm nervous." I blurted out.

We all joined in a circle as we held hands. Kennedy said a quick pray for me and everybody on set, and for everything to go smoothly today. Which made me feel a lil bit better.

We heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." I said causing one of the stage crew members to come in.

" Ms. Cartier they're ready for you on set." She said giving me a warm smile.

" Ok, thank you."

I walked out with all Ash nem following behind me. I seen all of the girls who was in the video already in there places. It seems as if everybody on set was waiting on me.

" Ok Caliana, this first scene I want you sitting behind the desk. So come right this way for me." My creative director Gabrielle said as she walked me over towards the desk that was surrounded by beautiful black women who would be playing as my workers.

" Hey y'all. Y'all all look absolutely amazing." I said to the girls who was wearing black as well.

" Thank you." They said in unison.

" You're the boss, so give me boss energy. Have you're feet kicked up on the desk. Give me boss bitch, ok?" The videographer Larry said causing me to nod.

" Quiet on set! 3..2...1. Action!" Gabrielle said causing me to do exactly what the asked me too.

 Action!" Gabrielle said causing me to do exactly what the asked me too