Bonus Ch. Pt 3

AK's POV

" Fuck you want Tremani?" I said as his face popped up on my phone screen.

" Damn nigga, well hello to you too m'fer."

" Nigga what the fuck you want?"

" I can't just call to check up on my cousin?" Tremani asked as he looked down at his phone which instantly let me know his ass was playing the game.

" No."

" Well fuck you too nigga. But anyways, I need you come to the twins kickback with me."

" What twins?"

" Chanel and Dior."

" Fuck no." I quickly said as I shook my head.

Tremani smacked his lips, " Mchht, bruh why not?"

" Cause you want a nigga to play wingman, and shit while you do whatever it is you do with Chanel ass. And you expect me to fuck with Dior. I'm too straight on dat shit." I said truthfully.

" Chanel been telling me all of the nasty shit she wanna do to me, and I want it to get done! But I just don't understand why you won't gone, and give Dior some play. She been throwing the pussy at you. All you gotta do is hold out yo hands, and it's literally gone fall in em."

" She not my type bruh."

Tremani paused the game, and looked down at the phone, " Fuck a type. I'm not telling you to cuff ha. I'm just saying if youn wanna fuck ha, at least get some head or some. Twin, have you heard what they nicknames is? They called them the freak nasty twins, and nigga I want us to find out why."

" My point exactly, if you done heard it then that means a whole bunch of other niggas done already been in it. That's how niggas catch shit. So, like I said I'm straight on dat."

" Ight bruh, well I still want you to ride with me to the kickback cause you my nigga. And ion like going nowhere without my twin."

" Nigga, ian yo fucking twin." I frowned.

" So is that yo way of saying you'll come?"

I stared at him with a straight face before I hung up the FaceTime call. I instantly got a text notification.

                                  • Message •

Dumbass Tremani😑😒: Preciate it fam! I'll be omw in a hour & a half  TWIN😌😂

I shook my head before I laughed. I stood up, and slid my feet into my Yeezy slides. I walked downstairs to look for my parents, but ran into my little sister instead. Who was in a swimming suit with a rolled up beach towel in her arms.

" Where ma and pops at?" I asked her.

" Outside in the backyard. I'm finna get in the pool, daddy finna grill, and momma just laid out in the lounge chair." She said as she ran towards the slide in glass door that led us to the outside area.

She was struggling to open the heavy door, so I helped her out. As soon as I got the door open she ran full speed outside towards the pool.

" Slow down girl before you bust yo head wide open! It's a Saturday, so dat means the hospital gone be packed. And ian going to a hospital just to be sitting around all day just fa you to get stitches." My momma fussed.

" You gone take my baby to the damn hospital, and we all gone sit there too. Da fuck!" My pops said.

" Chile please! I'ma call Erica, and ask ha to give me a tutorial on how to do stitches via FaceTime, so quick ya head gone spin." My momma said with her accent becoming more prominent.