Ch. 37

Cali's POV

" Mommy, I'm going over there with my friends. Don't go anywhere, ok?" Hayden said excitedly as she smiled at me.

" Ok baby, I'll be right hea." I smiled back at her as she walked off.

" She's so sweet."

" She is, but she be having ha moments. But she on ha best behavior only cause you hea." Shy said causing me to laugh.

" So, this what our life would've been like if you would've made it?" I asked Shy as we watched our daughter play with the other kids.

" I guess you can say dat, but we'll never really know cause it's just hypothetical thinking, huh?" He slightly chuckled.

I had been here for a few days now, and I'd be lying if I said wasn't enjoying my time here with them.

" Yeah, I guess it is. But thank you fa saving me." I said to Shy.

" You thought I was lying? I told ya I'ma always be hea fa ya, even when I'm gone." He smiled back at me.

Turns out the person or figure pulling me from the truck was actually Shy. He saved me from being burned alive. How was he able to do that? I have no clue, but I was grateful.

" I didn't know you could do that up hea."

" I mean we not suppose to, but I did what I had to do. I couldn't just sit back and watch while doing nothing. You know how I am when it comes to you." Shy said as he shrugged his shoulders.

" Well, I hope I didn't cause you any trouble fa breaking one of the rules hea."

" It won't be the first time I done broke a rule up hea." Shy said waving me off.

" Is dat why God looked up and down at chu when we walked in hea? Cause you up hea acting a fool." I asked tilting my head while looking at him.

Shy smacked his lips, " Mchtt. Say baby, it wasn't even like dat."

" So what was it like then? Cause it looked like y'all had argued before I got hea or some." I laughed.

" Dat's cause we did. Well, ian gone say we argued, but we had an exchange of words. I even missed Sunday dinner with em cause I was mad at him. I didn't go cause ian tryna get into it with him, and go to hell again." Shy said.

" Aw— Wait, a minute! WHATCHU MEAN AGAIN!" I said in disbelief.

" One time we was playing Uno, the train version. I was finna win. I had one card left. So him and Jesus put down two draw 4 down on me, and I may or may not have flipped the table over. So I got sent to hell fa like 10 minutes, but they came back and got me." Shy said like this shit was normal.

" Nah, ain't no way you flipped da table on dem people. You know better. You really need to go apologize and ask fa forgiveness." I said as I hit him in his arm.

He laughed as he rubbed the area that I hit him in, " They'll be ight. Dat's just how we is. At the next dinner I'll just bring bukoo of grapes, so he can make bukoo of wine and we'll be tipsy and we'll get over it."

" Y'all a luh ghetto up hea, but dat's ok. Cause I like fa the places I go to, to be a lil ghetto." I laughed.

" I really can't believe ole boy." Shy said referring to Bezel.

" Honestly, I just feel like it ain't nothing but karma. Cause I had no business dating him knowing how close he was to the both of us." I said truthfully causing him to look at me with a frown on my face.

" Nah, this ain't no karma. All this Bezel fault. I really wanna go down there, and beat his ass. Cause you done been through enough shit already." Shy said.

" I know, but—"Before I could finish Shy cut me off.

" When I was alive, how many times did anybody ever threaten you or tried to harm you physically? Dat you know of?" Shy asked in a serious tone.

" None." I said.

" Exactly, cause I always handled dem niggas before they could even try. Dem niggas knew not to even bring up yo name cause I wasn't having nun of dat. When that nigga said he do business with Bezel in front of yo parents. Bezel was suppose to handle that nigga the next day."

" But I really should've never dated him. I was wrong fa dat. It really was disrespectful to you, and you didn't deserve dat. I should've never even crossed dem boundaries. If I was you, I'd hate me." I said as I looked down at my feet disappointed in myself.

I felt him looking at me for a while before he started trying, " I'ma let you know some. I was suppose to been dead way before 19, but by you keeping me outta the streets. You made me live longer than I was suppose to. Truth be told. And as I can see, you ain't listen to a word I told that nosey ass white lady to tell you. So I see, I gotta tell you myself."

" Before I started selling drugs, you was there when a youngin ain't have shit to his name. You was there fa me when my granny died. You would always let me confide in you bout how damaged I was fa my momma not being in my life. And not once did you judge me fa it, nor did you throw it back up in my face. You neva judged me or looked at me any differently when you found out I was the next upcoming kingpin. Besides my granny, you was the only female that ever showed me and gave me love when ian even know what it was or what it felt like. You taught me how to love. You made me want wanna do better in life, and made me want better fa myself. You gave me a beautiful daughter. You fulfilled my dreams of owning a club, and you named it after me. You the only girl I ever loved, and you the only girl that ever went so hard behind me. Baby, I could neva hate you. Ok?" He said as I gently grabbed my face making me look up at him.

I nodded my head, " Ok."

———————

So, it was Shy who saved Cali😩! What y'all think about Shy☺️? Do y'all like his personality and sense of humor😂? Do y'all agree with Shy and think this is all Bezel's fault👀? Do y'all think Bezel was suppose to been handled Ralo🤔? Let me know in the comments😌! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💓!

Y'all why Glock's other ex girlfriend requested to follow my real page yesterday👀? All I did was watch one JUST ONE of her Insta stories, and she sent me a request with the quickness😂😩! Then, after I added her and followed her back. Y'all, ask me why she started posting old videos of her with Woo & Snupe Bandz💀😑😂! I'm dead🤣🤣