Ch. 21

January 8th, 2021
Atlanta, Georgia

Key's POV

" Wahed. Ethnein. Thalatha. Arba-a. Khamsa. Sitta. Sab-a. Thamanya. Tis-a. Ashara! Papa say ready or not hea we come! Come on let's go find daddy." Cali said as she counted to ten in Arabic with AK.

Today Cali was leaving to go to Miami. Over these past 3 days we stayed in the house and chilled. We played throughout the whole house like big ass kids. Right now we was playing hide and go seek in the house. AK and Cali was in the living room counting as I went to go find somewhere to hide. Once I found my hiding spot I heard them come down the hallway.

" Say dada where are you?" Cali said.

" Dada?" A'Kyrie said.

" I think he in hea." Cali said.

She pushed the door open to AK's room, and busted out laughing.

" Really Markeyvius? You couldn't find a better hiding spot. You could've hid in his closet or some." She said as she died laughing.

" I couldn't he got shit everywhere in his closet." I said as I walked from behind the curtains.

" You act like we can't see yo feet behind dem curtains. And well, maybe if you organized his closet it wouldn't be a mess."

" Whatever, give me my son." I said as I tried to take him away from her.

" Move Key. A'Kyrie tell your daddy no. Say daddy it ain't our fault you lost." Cali laughed as she tightly held AK playfully pushing me away causing him to laugh at us.

I grabbed him anyways going to sit down on the couch with him, so we could play fight, " Mane, move. Ian lose, I just stopped playing. Wassup Gangster? Square up."

" Ahhhhhhhhhh!" AK screamed as he started attacking my face.

" Get him AK! Beat him up." Cali laughed.

" Nigga, did you just try to bite me? Ight, I'ma bite yo lil ass back." I said playfully mugging him.

" Did you just mug my baby? A'Kyrie you better beat him up right now or you getting a whooping. And I'm not playing withchu." Cali said in a serious tone causing A'Kyrie to instantly stop smiling.

He looked at me with an angry face causing me to laugh. Outta nowhere he smacked the shit outta me. For him to be almost one, his lil ass heavy handed as m'fer. His slaps real deal hurt.

" Ight, here bruh! Get him. Cause if not I'ma whoop his ass." I said as I quickly put him on the floor next to Cali as she died laughing.

" He didn't mean it Key. He just a baby. I think you hit daddy too hard. Go say sorry Papa." Cali said causing him to crawl over to me, and pulled himself up on my leg.

" Dada. Dada." He said as he patted on me on my leg.

" Nah, bruh we was having a good ole time until you did that shit. Yeen my partna no mo. We ain't cool. Ion fuck withchu no mo." I said shaking my head.

His face frowned like he was finna start crying. I smacked my lips as I picked him up kissing him, " Ight, I'm sorry. I forgive you. Ok?"

" Now only if you can say mama." Cali said rolling ha eyes.

" You got everything planned out?" I asked as AK played with my phone while sitting on my lap.

" Yeah, the moving trucks gone meet me at the house. While I'm in Miami checking on the building progression of the club out there, they'll be moving everything to Memphis fa me." Cali said.