9. Key Asset

"Bucky?" My eyes grow wide. "Bucky! BUCKY!" I scream out tearing away from the men holding me showing no remorse. His groans subside and his eyes widen looking around. It must be one way glass, he doesn't see me. I run into the room as fast as I'm able. "Bucky!" I yell out just as two pairs of arms grab a hold of me.
"Leia." His voice is low and he sounds exhausted. But he looks at me. He sees me and his eyes hold so much relief.
"Bucky!" I'm sobbing at the hands of the two men, while they prevent me from running to him.

"Aahh." Köler's voice enters the room and he stands beside me.
"Leia." I hear Bucky's frail voice. I look up at Andre Köler right as he looks down at me.
"Please let me heal him!" I cry out. "I'll do anything you want. Anything you ask me to do, I'll do it. Just please let me heal him!" The tears flow down my cheeks and it's beginning to feel all too familiar. I've been crying a lot recently.
"Leave him." Köler says to the men already in the room.
"NO! No please, let me help him. I'll do anything, I promise! Please." I scream.
"Leia no." Bucky mutters.
"Bucky!" I try to pull away from the men again. "Please." I sob to Dr. Köler.

"Let her go." Köler mutters to the men holding me. As soon as their grip loosens I stumble forward running to Bucky.
"Bucky." I crash him in a hug but the groan he lets out slashes through me. I gasp pulling back quickly. "I'm sorry." I purse my lips together holding in my sobs, placing my hands over his legs and watching as the blue currents escape from my fingers. They curl into the cuts and gashes on his legs and close up the deep wounds. I move up to his abdomen doing the exact same.
His head lays back on the headrest his eyes closed.
"Bucky look at me." I say hoping he'll open his eyes. He does and I get to see his beautiful blue eyes as the currents glide across his torn cheeks, closing the cuts and vanishing the bruises.
"Incredible." Köler mutters watching her magic. Though his words go unnoticed to her as all Leia's focus is on the man before her.
There's a small space on the large seat and I sit down gently. I finally get a good look at his left arm and that's when I can't help the whimpers that escape my lips. There's blood dripping onto the white floors and I want to scream but I can't.

"Leia." His voice is low and slow.
"Bucky." I look up at him while my right hand hovers his left arm. "It's me. I'm right here, I'm right here." I put my hand on his now healed cheek gently.
"Don't do this." He says quietly.
"I have to." I sob feeling the tingles in my hand. He looks right at me and I see tears in his eyes making mine well up more. I graze my thumb agains his cheek inadvertently catching a few of his tears and wiping them away.

I watch as the energy returns to him the more his arm heals. He's sitting up straighter, not so slumped anymore. I feel his right hand on my hip as I stay focused on him, while closing his arm over. I look down at his left arm, or lack of, and watch the final layers of skin close over and completely heal. I draw the blue currents back into my fingers and look back at him.

"Leia." He says with teary eyes.
"Bucky." A few escape my eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck holding him tighter than ever before. "The train... I-I thought you were gone." I sob into his shoulder as his right arm wraps around me. He doesn't say anything just squeezes me just as tight.

That's when I feel a foreign pair of hands tear me off of him.
"No!" I scream. "Bucky! No! Stop!! Let me go!"
"Leia!" He yells standing up and lunging towards me but two men grab him and restrain him back into the chair.

"No please, let me go!" I scream as they pull me backwards towards the door.
"LEIA!" He yells out.
"BUCKY!!" I scream as they pull me out the room.
"Please don't hurt her!" I hear him yell as they shut the door.
I stare through the glass seeing him slashing around in the restraints trying to break free. As soon as the door closed the room became sound proof. But I can see him yelling, veins popping in his neck as he mouths my name.