83. Spaceship Shenanigans

"Oh look at that!" Bucky points out the shooting star that rockets through the galaxy. He's leaning up against the pod wall and Leia sits between his legs, leaning into him. Leia can't help the smile that grows on her face as she watches his reaction to the great wide space. His arms are wrapped around her waist and her hands cover his drawing circles with her thumbs.
The silence around them is peaceful, not misplaced at all. Both their eyes just taking in the beautiful sight.
"Thank you." Bucky murmurs.
"No problem." Leia leans back into his chest.
"No, not just for this but everything." His words make her turn up to face him.
No words to respond surface in her mind so she just smiles. With her right hand she reaches up and softly brushes her fingers through his hair.
Staring at Leia, the sight he was enthralled by moments ago now completely lost on him, she is his only view. The amount of love he has for her he can't easily express, it's difficult for him. But he leans down to kiss her nonetheless and she smiles against his lips. She knows he loves her, even if it's hardly spoken, they know.

The kiss is sweet and passionate and despite their distance from it, Leia feels at home. Their lips move completely in sync and it's as if everything disappears from around them and it's just them.
"Bucky- WOAH!" The pair break the kiss quicker than ever before, upon hearing Steve's voice enter the equation. "I'm sorry- I'm just- uh, I'll-"
"What's up man?" Bucky asks dusting the fact that Steve had just walked in on them under the rug.
"Um, it's uh, dinner time." The tall burly man almost cowers but he holds himself as well as he's able.
"Okay." Leia smiles standing up. Steve just nods at the pair and hurries out of the small pod.
Bucky and Leia turn to look at each other trying so hard to hold in their laughter before it's too much and they burst.
"Dear god." Bucky tries to control himself as Leia holds a hand over her mouth. "Come on." He wraps his arm around her shoulders and they walk out for dinner giggling like little kids.

-

"Loki and Wanda, you're on dishes!" Thor yells.
"What? Who came to that conclusion?" Loki asks and everyone proceeds to put their hands up.
"We had to watch you be all lovey-dovey at dinner so you're on dishes. Not even Bucky and Leia are that affectionate." Tony says.
"Hey!" Bucky says.
"We could be lovey-dovey!" Leia feigns hurt.
Steve chokes on his water and all eyes turn to him. "Sorry, I'm good, sorry."
"Fine." Loki and Wanda both give in. Loki hunches down and Wanda jumps on his back and they run away.
"UUGHHH!!!" They can hear everyone's protesting groans disappearing behind them.

The pile of dishes awaits them beside the sink and Loki begrudgingly begins to run the water. He tosses the tea towel at Wanda before starting to wash the dishes. The red head grins wrapping her arms around Loki's waist. He smiles piling the dishes up for her to dry.
"Wanda, I'm running out of space." Loki murmurs.
"Mhmm." She hums kissing his shoulder blades, arms still wrapped around his waist.
The sensation of her lips against his clothed skin sends waves through Loki's body. His following movements are hurried as he piles up all the dishes on top of what's already there. He turns around grasps her hand pulling her through the Benatar. Their fellow teammates have long gone to bed and they're the last ones to enter their sleeping quarters.
The doors open and Wanda jumps onto the bed, curling up under the covers and into the pillow. Loki enters the pod laying beside her, over the covers.
Wanda lays still, letting the warmth envelope her when a small sensation tingles in her shoulder. It continues until Loki's lips meet her cheek. She smiles subconsciously, turning to him. "This is the first time we've ever slept together." A child like giggle escapes Wanda's lips.
Loki's eyes widen momentarily before they turn a dark green. He presses his lips against hers somewhat forcefully and she kisses back softly, not matching his energy.
The kiss is broken for a moment and Wanda smiles at him. "Goodnight."
Loki watches her turn around and snuggle into the pillow. He sits back somewhat shocked for a moment. 'Oooh, right'. He thinks.