106. Thor Finds Out

There's very little light coming through the windows of the compound in the early hour of the morning, as Wanda guides Grayson towards the exit.
"I can't believe I got to spend the night with such a beautiful woman." Grayson speaks softly and Wanda can't help but blush. He finds it hard to keep his hands to himself as they walk through the downstairs lounge area. "You really are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."
"Grayson." Wanda says with only a hint of playfulness behind her voice.
"Just five minutes more." He says catching her waist and kissing her jaw and neck.
A soft sigh leaves her lips and she gives in completely, both of them falling down onto the couch.

"What a show!" Axyl's voice breaks through the air as Grayson is doing up the buckle of his belt. Both of their eyes widen looking at him completely unsure as to how long he'd been standing there for.
"Grayson, you know the way out. I'll see you later." Wanda tries to remain unbothered sitting down on the couch. Grayson's eyes don't leave Axyl as he hurries out of room, somewhat turned on by Wanda's sureness.
"You know," Axyl begins after Grayson has left. He walks slowly to the back of the couch, Wanda's eyes watching the way the muscles of his chest strain as he moves. Axyl leans forward, resting his palms on the back of the couch, biceps tense. Wanda looks up at him in a total trance by his sudden closeness to her. "If you wanted some fun... you could've just come to me."
Wanda looks up at him unable to fathom any words, all she knows is her heart is beating far too fast. Axyl's eyes are a beautiful mix of sparkle and fire as he captures his bottom lip between his teeth. He leaves her with a cheeky wink before leaning back and sauntering out of the room, Wanda's eyes following every step.

-

Leia wakes up suddenly drenched in sweat and she can't tell whether it's from her nightmares or the fact she's wrapped in Theo's arms. She tries to move without disturbing him but he slowly stirs.
"Good morning gorgeous." He says in a deep raspy, morning voice. Leia smiles and sits up. The room is light seeing as the windows have nothing to block the light. "What time is it?"
"It's early, I'm never able to sleep past six." She smiles lightly, not wanting to give too much away.
"Me too." Theo agrees. "Sometimes I have trouble though, I usually have a shower, especially after a night out."
"Well you're welcome to have a shower if you want, there's one through there."
"I don't want to impose." He smiles up at her.
"No don't be silly, you can stay as long as you want." She gently kisses his cheek, grabbing his hand and leading him.

"Towels are in the cupboard, and the tap is a bit tricky, you'll have to turn the hot all the way up before you can add the cold." Leia fills him in. He just smiles, thanking her before disappearing into the ensuite.

Leia twiddles her thumbs on her bed until the door opens a few minutes later. The movement makes Leia look up to see Theo standing there with a towel loosely around his waist. Leia sees the small droplets of water clinging to his toned abdomen. His hair is still damp and it's hard for her not to gawk at the sight.
"You know it leaks don't you? I didn't break your bathroom did I?" It takes her a second to snap out of it.
"No, I know, I really need to get Tony to fix it." Leia adds it to the list of things she needs to ask the billionaire.
"Tony Stark?" Theo raises a brow.
"Yes..." She looks at him curiously not exactly sure what to say.
"Right yeah, of course. Just casually friends with one of the richest men in the world." Theo smiles and Leia just shrugs, her eyes falling back on his chest.

"Hey, my eyes are up here." He smirks.
"I know that." Leia doesn't even try to hide the fact.
"Those eyes are going to get you in trouble." Theo walks over to her and she looks up at him with a smirk.
"I hope so." Theo's eyes sparkle as he places his hand under her chin tilting her head up. He leans down and kisses her lips so gently. Leia's eyes flutter open, mouth parted, as he pulls away with a smirk on his lips.