79. Finally

Leia turns and leaves the room also beyond annoyed by the situation. Bucky follows her quickly leaving their teammates behind.
Leia slams their bedroom door behind her pacing into the room. Bucky twists the handle, warily stepping in while she runs her hands through her hair, evidently stressed.
"Ugh!!" She groans continuing her paces around the room.
"Leia..." Bucky says trying to break through her clearly agitated exterior.
She grabs one of the perfectly placed pillows she takes a lot of pride in off the bed and throws it onto the floor letting out a displeasing groan.
"Okayy!" Bucky laughs walking closer to her and grabbing her hands before she can grasp yet another pillow. "Leave the pillows alone."
She looks up at him with narrowed eyes and a small frown. Bucky leans in and kisses her pouted lips gently.
"You're cute when you're grumpy." He grins and Leia rolls her eyes dramatically pulling away from him.
"Nope." Bucky captures her hand and pulls her back holding her jaw.
He plants another kiss against her lips. "You good?"
"No." Leia mumbles.
Bucky kisses her again. "How bout now?"
"Mm mm." She shakes her head again trying to hold down her smile.
He kisses her once more seeing past her lie. "What about now?" He grins cheekily and a similar smile forms on Leia's lips too.
With a laugh Bucky grabs her waist and pulls her down onto the bed. His arm stays wrapped around her back while she leans up on her elbow to look at him. Their blue eyes meet with sheer love swimming in both.
Leia flips her hair over her shoulder, then playing with the soft quiff of his hair. Her eyes follow her movements as her hand sweeps across his temple to his cheek and jaw. "I love you." Leia whispers so quietly she thinks he might miss her words.
"I love you more." He responds equally as quiet as her.
She leans down and brushes her lips against Bucky's. His hand immediately grasps the back of her head, tangling his fingers into her hair.
Leia let's her fingers leave his jaw and trail down his chest. She feels the divots of his abs through the thin cloth covering, before she finds the hem. A tiny gasp escapes Bucky's mouth as her warm hand dives under the fabric and grazes over his v-line. She can't help the small smile that forms on her lips when he reacts.
Bucky comes back down to earth and grabs her waist flipping them over so he now hovers above her. He connects their lips once more wanting to be as close as possible, holding her jaw in such a way so he's able to kiss her neck. His movements are soft and gentle and the feeling leaves Leia breathless.
Bucky pulls the back of her right knee up by his waist so he's able to press his body right up against hers.
Leia grasps the hem of his singed shirt once more and tugs it up and over his head quickly discarding the fabric. Although she's seen Bucky shirtless many times before she can't help but ogle over his physique. Though she's distracted when Bucky kisses her lips gentler than before.
"Bucky are you sure you want to do this?" Leia asks looking up as him with dilated pupils.
"Leia, I've waited eighty years to do this, now shut up." Bucky's words make Leia crack a smile that he replicates before she pulls him back down to kiss her.

Bucky expertly removes Leia's suit throwing it to the side leaving her in her underwear and a tight tank top. Leia finds the buckle of Bucky's pants and undoes it quickly. His heart beats quickly as he helps her discard them.
Bucky kisses her again gently and she hums against his lips before pulling away. He turns to the door and locks it quickly. Leia leans back on her elbows following his strides.
"I swear to god if someone interrupts us.." He trails off and Leia tips her head back in a laugh knowing there's been multiple prior occasions where that had happened.
Leia stands up to meet him wrapping her arms over his broad shoulders. Her fingers instantly tangle in the hair at the back of his head, kissing him quickly and with much intent. She can instantly recognise the effect her movements have on Bucky. His hands grip her tank top and pulls it over her head quickly barely interrupting their kiss.
He grabs the back of her thighs and lifts her up and the motion makes her gasp giving Bucky the opportunity to slip his tongue past her lips.
Leia groans against his mouth as her back connects with the softness of their bed. Bucky's hands are beyond gentle as he reaches behind her, unclasping the black bra. He kisses her chest as he pulls it down her arms leaving her exposed.
She arches her back breathing heavily as he leaves kisses along her stomach, his fingers curling into the band of her underwear. Bucky can't help but grin looking up at her physical state. He draws the small piece of fabric from her body leaving her completely exposed to him for the first time ever.