90. Sun And Moon

"Where did Bucky and Leia go?" Thor asks looking around.
"What are we, invisible?" Bucky jests at the tall man as they come walking back to join the festivities.
"Aha! Sorry I didn't see you!" He chuckles throwing an arm over Bucky's shoulder. "Come on! Let's have some fun!"
Thor drags Bucky away from Leia leaving her with Aura who also pulls her into the crowds of celebrating people.

The Barndoor Club is overflowing with customers all enjoying what the night has to offer. The group all manage to squeeze their way to the bar getting a few drinks under their belts.
"It's that time once again ladies and gentleman!!" A voice booms over the speakers. "A prize is to be won for anyone who can beat our bull! Head out back to the barns if you think you have what it takes!!!" The announcement is projected through the speakers outside where Thor hears.
"Oh yes! Steve we must try and beat the bull!" Thor finds his friend drinking a golden liquid.
"Oh no thanks Thor, I'm in no state." The soldier shakes him off. "Sam might want to though."
"Just this time Rogers!" Thor is all too jolly about the event.
Sam is chatting at the bar with a few ladies that Thor recognises as nymphs and a smile cracks on his face. "Sam! Come to the barns with me!"
"I'm a little occupied Thor." Sam smiles at the girls.
"Oh come on you'll love it." He claps his shoulder.
"Not right now Thor, maybe later. Go find Drax, he'll love that shit." Sam dismisses Thor and goes back to talking to the ladies.
"Fine." Thor rolls his eyes sauntering off to find more of his friends. He tries the Guardians and has no such luck. And the girls aren't all that interested either, occupied by their intricate and colourful beverages.
"Thor!" He whips around at the sound of his name.
"Bucky! You have to come down to the barns with me, it's such fun!" Thor exclaims to his last hope.
"I was just going to ask you! Nobody else wants to come!!" Bucky shakes his head disapprovingly.
"They're all boring, let's go!" Thor grins pushing his way through the crowds of people to the barn door. They walk down the stairs through the dimply lit neon corridor until they reach another door with a bull logo on it. The smile on the pairs faces only grows as Bucky tries to anticipate what's to come. Thor swings the door open and they're suddenly blinded by light. They both blink profusely trying to come to their senses and when they do Bucky's eyes widen. They're standing in what appears to be a small stadium. They're in the midst of the small raised crowd, overlooking a sandy rink where a bull currently thrashes about with a rider being flung around. He stares wide eyed as the rider is finally flung off and the bull stops still. It's like some sort of comic, steam escapes its nostrils, its eyes are fiery red and narrowed looking at the poor shirtless man on the dirt floor. It kicks up its hoof ready to charge at any second, when it's wrangled back into the restraint.
Bucky's mind is totally blank apart from, 'it's not a mechanical bull'.

"You know I reckon I might just head back out." Bucky tries to turn to leave.
"Too late! I already put our names down. You're going to love it Buck it's great."
"Next to the ring..." There's a deafening drum roll. "Thor Odinson!!!"
Thor jumps over the barrier, pulling his shirt over his head and strides down to the gate while Bucky calls out, "Nice knowing you!"
The god waltzes up to the fuming animal, breaking a smile. "You're not so bad are you?" Thor smirks jumping up to ride it.
There's the boom of a canon and Thor drops down as the gate opens and the bull begins to thrash around. All the spectators can hear the god laughing while he clings on. He is quite the champ at bull riding. Everyone cheers for him while Bucky just watches worriedly yet also slightly amused. The crowd has since grown to watch Thor take on the bull and they all roar as it jumps around. The rest of the Avengers have slowly made their way down and also cheer for their friend. The god throws his hands up in the air with a cocky grin, flexing his muscles and he immediately is flung off not quite reaching the required time for the prize. The bull is wrangled back and Thor stands up, riling up the crowd absolutely loving the attention. Leia and Aura cheer along with everyone else in the crowd.