74. I Like To Move It, Move It!

"Are you okay Leia?" Wanda asks her in the morning.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Okay good."
"Leia!" Sam comes into view as she walks towards the kitchen for her regular coffee. "Are you alright?"
"Yes I'm fine." She keeps walking wanting nothing more than a coffee in that moment.
"Leia, oh my god, are you okay I heard what happened!" Steve's standing behind the island right near the coffee pot.
"Jesus Christ! If one more person asks if I'm okay!!! I'm fine!" Leia blows her top at Steve. He steps away slightly taken aback and Leia rubs her temples gently. "I'm sorry Steve. I'm okay, thank you for asking."
"Okay good." He smiles at his friend understandingly as Bucky walks into the room too while Leia takes the first sip of her coffee.
"Morning." Bucky kisses her lips tenderly and unexpectedly so her eyes widen slightly.
"Mmm, hi." She laughs a little.

"So I couldn't find anyone last night, they must've just vanished." Tony walks into the room starting a new conversation.
"That's so weird." Leia mumbles utterly confused.
"I think it'll be the best idea for you to go some place else. We don't know how long he was here for but it seems to me like you were always going to be the target." Tony says.
"Exactly, I got a drink last night too and nothing happened to me. He must've been after you and only you for some reason?" Sam adds to the conversation.
"It's about Happy." The realisation settles upon Leia's shoulders.
"I don't think so, it could be anything. But the main thing right now is getting you some place safe. Bucky you should go with her." Tony says even though he knows that Bucky won't leave her side until the man is caught.
"Wait a minute, go where?" Leia questions. Tony pauses to think for a moment before Steve speaks up.
"I know a place."

-

"Hello?" Steve calls out as he walks into an apartment with Bucky and Leia in tow.
"Steve?" A female voice sounds followed by a woman walking into view. "What's going on?"
"Hi." Steve kisses the blonde woman's cheek greeting her. "I'm really sorry to spring this on you but we needed a place to stay."
"Oh, um, alright, I guess." The woman says looking towards Bucky and Leia.
"Right, Emma these are my best friends Bucky and Leia." Steve introduces them.
"Emma? This is Emma?!" Leia's face holds a bright smile as Steve nods slowly. "Oh my goodness, I'm so glad to meet you finally! I've heard so much about you!" Leia gives the woman a loose hug not wanting to over step.
"Oh.." Emma almost stumbles backwards.
"And I've heard nothing about you." Bucky grins holding his hand out to shake hers.
"Good to meet you Bucky.. Well, uh, if you want to follow me I can show you to the spare room. You two are okay to share?" Emma asks as she walks with the others in tow.
"Yes, that's fine." Bucky grins a cheeky smirk.

"So what's going on exactly?" Emma asks as they all sit in the living room.
"We're just in the middle of a tricky situation and need to be somewhere safe." Steve tells his girlfriend.
"And what about the compound? Isn't that safe?" Emma asks.
"Someone broke into the compound and attacked Leia."
"So you decided to bring her HERE!!?" Emma practically freaks out.
"No it's not like that, it's okay, and we won't be here for too long, I promise." Leia jumps in trying to cool the fire.
"Right.." The blonde woman fades out.

"Um, where's your bathroom?" Leia breaks the somewhat awkward silence.
"I'll show you Leia." Steve pipes up leading her out of the room leaving Bucky with Emma.
"So uh, how long have you known Steve?" Bucky asks her trying to make conversation.
"Oh skip the small talk Bucky." She rolls her eyes with a light smirk. "If you don't want to share a room with her I'm happy to set up the couch."
"Nah, she's my girlfriend so it's not a problem." Bucky laughs. "I'm surprised you couldn't tell."
"I wouldn't have picked you two together." Emma teases right before Steve reappears.
"I'm glad you guys finally got to meet, I've been wanting to introduce you for a while." He drapes his arm over Emma's shoulders.
"Yeah of course! You know what, we should watch a movie or something? Make this ordeal like a sleepover." She laughs jokingly, Steve joining in and Bucky managing a small smile.