95. Meanwhile... On Olympus

The Benetar comes to a halt as they clear the final jump. Not only do their eyes widen but their nerves peak once again as the purple planet fills their view.
"Welcome... to Vormir." Rocket announces unable to take his eyes away from the sight much like everyone else.
"We're gonna set down here and walk the rest of the way." Quill adds tapping away at the controls.
Leia eyes the dangerous looking terrain and her heart sinks. She's usually not one to shy away from a mission but given what they've been through within the last year, she's a little worried.
Quill sets the Benetar down, not too far away from the mountains in the distance.
"Suit up." Steve stands up and everyone walks towards the exit but Leia catches Bucky's arm. He turns around and looks at her expectantly waiting for her to say whatever she's planning.
"Don't go." She murmurs.
"Why?" He turns to face her properly, confused by what she's saying.
"I just... I don't want you to get hurt." She lets go of his arm quickly, resting it by her side.
"I can handle myself Leia." There's a slight bite to his words and Leia tilts her head just a fraction.
"That's not what I said."
"Look I don't know what's got into you but you've been so damn controlling lately." Bucky fires and it's like a stab to her heart.
"No, that's not what I mean Buck... this is just where we lost Nat..."
"Why are you acting like I'm just some human?!"
"Because you are!" Their voices are slowly increasing in volume.
"Stop treating me like I'm lesser than you! I'm just as much of a 'superhero' as you Leia."
"I didn't say that!!" She yells at him.
"Just because I can't play god and decide who lives and who dies doesn't mean I'm any less powerful." He mockingly waves his hands in her face the way she does when healing someone.
Her eyes narrow and she impulsively throws a dark current at Bucky's chest sending him flying backwards into the wall of the Benetar. Her eyes instantly widen realising what she just did, covering her mouth to stifle her gasp. She walks over to Bucky quickly, and he doesn't meet her eyes. He sits forward and breathing heavily while she tries to reach for his arm to help him up. As she's about to grasp the metal he pushes his forearm into her chest, shoving her backwards with such force she stumbles away from him, giving him the chance to stand. Leia looks at him with hurt in her eyes and his look just the same.

Bucky stalks towards her standing right in front of her, glaring down. Leia's eyes follow his movements and her breathing increases as she stares up at his towering frame. Her breathing is jagged and her body begins to shake, her eyes welling with tears threatening to spill. Bucky notices but feels absolutely no remorse in the moment.
"Who's weak now?" He mutters.
"Still you." Leia narrows her tear filled eyes reaching up to his left shoulder. She disarms the mechanics causing the vibranium prosthetic to detach from his shoulder and drop to the floor with an almighty clang. Bucky's eyes fall to where the arm lays idle, before he looks back up at Leia with feelings of deceit and betrayal written across his face. She looks at him with a completely blank expression, her chest rising and falling with anger. Bucky just looks at her unable to really comprehend what she'd just done.

"I can't do this anymore." Bucky's words are harsh as he eyes his arm on the floor.
"What?"
"I can't do this anymore Leia!" He raises his voice gesturing between them.
"I was just worried about you Bucky, we can talk through this!"
"No we can't! It's not just this, it's everything."
"I thought we were good?"
"Yeah well..."
"Fuck you James."
Bucky's anger and disappointment bubbles once again as he picks up the arm and walks out of the ship to meet everyone.
As he walks down the steps Rocket asks, "Where's Blue?" No one pays mention to the fact he's holding his vibranium arm as he looks behind him clicking it back into its socket. Leia stands by the entrance to the Benetar still with a blank expression, arms crossed over her chest.
"She's not coming." Bucky's voice is low as he turns back to the group, whipping his arm back into place, walking over to Steve who leads the pack. Everyone begins to follow Steve without a word.
"So no ones gonna stay with her?" Rocket asks frozen still but everyone's more focused on the mountains ahead. "I guess I will then." He mumbles walking back up the steps and into the familiar ship.