43. Elvis Presley

"Loki?" Leia yells out. It's been several weeks since their crime spree and late night pool escapade and the pair are closer than ever. "Loki, where are you?" She looks around the entire suite. She'd just seen him not ten minutes ago.

"Loki?!" Leia calls his name through the resort foyer. Still no answer. "Loki! Where are you!?" She runs outside, heart beating in her throat. Her eyes dart around the pool, up to the water slides, into the table area and he's nowhere.

"Look up Leia." She finally hears his voice.
"Loki." She lets out a sigh of relief as he looks down from the roof of the resort.
"Come on up!" He yells.
"How on earth did you get up there?" She asks with a chuckle.
"Stairway on the left!" He smiles.
"Alright." Leia runs out of the night air and back inside. She takes the stairwell like Loki said and huffs when she reaches the door.

The cool night breeze wraps her up when the door opens but it's not yet freezing. The smile grows on her face when she sees Loki.
"What're you all dressed up for?" Leia asks taking his outstretched hand. Loki's wearing a suit, all black to be specific. Very sleek, very elegant, very him.
Leia looks at his outfit. She hadn't seen him in such sophisticated civilian clothes since the day she met him. Though this time there's something different. His eyes glimmer as he looks at her and his face holds a loving smile, something she feels like isn't seen from him very often.
"I thought we ought to have some fun." He says.
"Well what do you have in mind?" She raises her eyebrow.
"First..." Loki holds out his hand, deploying his magic. The green casts around Leia and her tshirt and shorts fade, being replaced by a green dress. It's floor length chiffon, with long sleeves and a deep v. The skirts fabric blows in the wind as she looks down.
"Loki it's beautiful." She looks at him.
"Just not quite as you." His eyes meet hers.

"May I have this dance?" Loki holds his hand out and bows slightly.
"But there isn't any music." Leia laughs slightly.
Loki steps forward and his hand snakes around her waist.
"I've got that covered darling." He grins grasping her hand in his. He pushes her back so that she's right up against him and her breath hitches.
He begins to sway with her and he leans down. He gently brushes his cheek against hers.
"Wise men say.." Loki sings softly next to her ear. "Only fools rush in..." He continues. Leia's rendered speechless for a moment. She didn't know he could sing. "But I can't help..." Loki hums 'falling in love with you'.

"Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help..." Again he hums 'falling in love with you'.
Leia's heart leaps in her chest as she closes her eyes. Never in her life has she felt like she does in this moment.
"Like a river flows. Surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes. Some things are meant to be." Loki's angelic voice rings as they sway along to the music he provides.

Leia's mind is a whir. She wants to fall into this when suddenly Bucky pops into her head. She sees him but pushes the thought away. How will she ever be able to move on if she can't accept the fact. She takes a deep breath and clears her mind, coming back down to the present.

Loki's hand in hers and on the small of her back. He holds her securely but gently. His lips near her ear, his soft cheek against hers. She can practically hear the music as his beautiful voice sings. Leia takes another deep breath falling into the moment completely.

"Take my hand.." Leia sings with him this time.
"Take my whole life too.." Loki pulls away from her cheek and looks at her with widened eyes but doesn't halt his singing. 
"For I can't help.." They both hum 'falling in love with you'.

"Like a river flows. Surely to the sea. Darling, so it goes. Some things are meant to be." Their voices marry together perfectly as Loki spins her around the roof. Leia's dress whips around beautifully as Loki glides with her.
Both their hearts in sync, Loki can't keep his eyes off her stunning frame. He spins her out and then back in so her back is against his chest, her arms crossed over her front, holding his hands.