25. The Airport

Steve walks out into the open space of the airport where the chopper stands. He picks up his pace towards it before a little object attaches to it, halting his movements. Then in front of him lands Iron Man and War Machine.
"Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport, don't you think that's weird?" Tony says as his helmet retracts.
"Definitely weird." Rhodey agrees.
"Hear me out Tony. That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve says trying to get through to him. Suddenly there's another figure jumping down. T'Challa.
"Captain." He says.
"Your highness." Steve nods.

"Anyway, Ross gave me thirty six hours to bring you in, that was twenty four hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Tony walks behind Rhodey.
"You're after the wrong guy." Steve says again.
"Your judgement is askew. Your old war buddies killed innocent people yesterday-"
"And there are five more super soldiers just like them. I can't let the doctor find them first Tony, I can't." Steve interrupts.
"Steve." Nat's voice pipes up. "You know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?" Steve looks from Nat back to Tony.
"Alright, I've run out of patience. Underoos!" Tony yells. A guy flips through the air snatching Steve's shield. "Nice job kid." Tony says to Spider-Man.

"You've been busy." Steve nods towards the kid.
"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint. 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Tony yells but controls himself.
"You did that when you signed." Steve says.
"Steve, come on." Leia walks out and Steve looks at her in disbelief and disappointment.
"Alright, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. Now! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys... with no compunction about being impolite." Tony yells and Steve looks aside. "Come on." Leia's heart jumps and she suddenly realizes what they're going to do if Bucky gets captured. She can't let that happen.

Sam and Bucky are inside the airport scouring the place for their escape plan. "We found it." Sam says into the earpiece. "Their quinjet's in Hanger Five, north runway."
Steve holds his hands above his head and Clint shoots an arrow discarding the web restraints. "Alright Lang." Scott grows big and knocks Spider-Man out, retrieving Cap's shield.
"I believe this is yours, Captain America." He says.

"Alright there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"
"Got two in the terminal. Wilson and Barnes." Rhodey announces.
"Barnes is mine." T'Challa says running off. Steve chases him throwing his shield. "Move Captain, I won't ask a second time." T'Challa says but Steve holds his ground. The King runs at him throwing several kicks.

"Look I really don't want to hurt you guys." Scott says to Leia and Nat.
"I wouldn't stress about it." Nat says making Leia smirk. She quite likes her. The two women attack Scott and he gets a few punches in before Nat pins him. But then he shrinks and Leia's eyes widen. He twists the two of them over, slamming Leia down, and then pulling Nat's arm behind her back. Nat quickly zaps him off her wrist and he slams into a nearby truck. Leia runs away to her next target.

Spider-Man tracks down Barnes and Wilson who're running through the terminal.
"What the hell is that?" Bucky looks up.
"Everyone's got a gimmick now." Sam mutters.
Spider-Man crashes through the widow taking out Sam. He turns to Bucky just as he swings a punch at him, but the kid catches his hand.
"You have a metal arm? That is awesome dude!" Spider-Man says and Bucky's eyes widen when he hears the kids voice. Sam flies towards the man in red and blue picking him up. Sam struggles as Spider-Man yells, "You have the right to remain silent." Putting a web over his mouth.

Clint and Wanda run across the tarmac while Tony fires grenades at the storage containers around them. Meanwhile T'Challa's fighting Steve still. His vibranium claws scrape down Steve's shield making a shrill sound.