88. Gift Giving

Leia rips through the front door, Bucky hot on her heels. She runs through the massive house, up the stairs and to their bedroom. Leia tries to close the door but he sticks his arm out to stop it. Her eyes widen as he steps through the door, closing it gently behind him.
"Fancy seeing you here James." There she goes again, Leia slowly walks backwards as he advances towards her. His strides are larger than hers and before she knows it she's trapped between the wall and Bucky, his metal hand pressed by her head.
Her heart leaps to her throat as his eyes bore into hers. "You don't like it when I call you James?" She looks up at him with pure eyes. "What would you prefer I call you? Sergeant? Sergeant Barnes?" Leia holds onto the S of his last name, watching as Bucky's pupils dilate completely.
"F-Fuuck." His whisper is more jagged than ever.
"Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes, it's got quite a ring to it." Leia smirks just watching Bucky crumble before her.
"Jesus Christ." He hangs his head slightly.
"Well I'm gonna go have a shower." Leia slips past him and grabs the robe off the back of the door. Bucky turns around utterly gobsmacked by her actions, watching her leave the room. His heart thumps in his chest and it feels like all his blood has rushed below his waist. Bucky smirks grabbing the door handle and following her path to the bathroom. As he goes to open the bathroom door Steve walks around the corner. "Hurry up, we've gotta leave soon." Steve makes a passing comment and Bucky nods going into the pristine bathroom.
The water runs and the steam moves through the air. The curtain is drawn and Bucky can see Leia's clothes in a pile on the floor.
"Are you joining me or not?" Leia giggles from the other side of the curtain. Bucky ditches his shirt, pants and underwear in a flash, reaching for the shower curtain. Drawing it back he steps into the steamy tub, some water splashing his shins. His eyes immediately rake up and down Leia's body as she runs the conditioner through her wet hair. It's taking every bit of him not to slam her into the wall and kiss every inch of her body. Leia rinses her hands under the water, purposely pushing her breasts together and she can see the immediate effect it has on Bucky. Leia takes a step towards the soldier, standing so close to him she can almost feel his chest against hers. Standing on her tippy toes she gets awfully close to his lips, millimetres between, but doesn't dare close the gap. Bucky stands stark still welcoming the dominant side to his girlfriend. Leia feels a tightness in her stomach as she runs her hands over Bucky's hair.
"What do you want Sergeant?" She whispers so close to his lips.
"You." He says simply and Leia smirks, finally closing the small space. As soon as she does Bucky grasps her hips, kissing her hard. He pushes her up against the wall and the cold tile makes Leia gasp, letting Bucky's tongue slip past her lips. The running water cascades over their bodies in the small space and Bucky's hands wander down to her bum. He grasps it forcefully making Leia moan against his lips. His actions speak for themselves, lifting her up, she wraps her legs around his waist. She can feel him brush up against her core and the moan that he lets out is something she's never heard before.
"Bucky." "Leia ." They both moan for each others touch.
Bucky can't control his desires any further pushing into her without warning. Leia tips her head back against the tile, her mouth hanging open. The pleasure running through both their bodies is well overdue. Bucky kisses her collarbone as he pushes into her, the tile behind her no longer cold against her skin. His grip on her ass alone nearly sends her over the edge but she holds it together.
"Fuck Leia!" Bucky keeps thrusting feeling a tightness within himself as well.
"Oooh Bucky!" She groans feeling him hit every sensitive spot.
"Baby, you're so good." He whispers leaving kisses over every inch of her chest and shoulders. Leia's head is tipped back and her breathing heavy, as little whimpers escape her throat, the sound almost sending Bucky over the edge.
"Fuck!" He grunts, his movements becoming rigid.
A knock interrupts their rhythm, the sound of the door opening making their eyes widen.
"Buck, I'm coming in." Steve says and Bucky clasps his flesh hand over Leia's mouth tightly as the door is pushed open.
"Steve." Bucky's tone is warning.
"Yeah man." Steve's hand covers his eyes so he doesn't see anything.
"Get the fuck out!!!" Bucky yells and Leia rips his hand off her mouth to reveal her unimpressed expression.
"I'll just be a sec." Steve says like this isn't an uncommon experience.