92. Reprecussions

"I can't believe this!" Leia says pacing about the room, Wanda doing the exact same in front of her.
"Loki spent the night with Aura!" "Bucky was flirting with some.. girls!" They both say at the exact same moment.
"You didn't know he spent the night with her?" Leia asks her steaming friend.
"No! You knew!?" Wanda almost shrieks.
"No, no! I just thought he would've told you!"
"That's a dick move of Bucky! Those damn nymphs!" Wanda is pacing again.
"They were nymphs! Oh god that explains a lot!" Leia follows her friends movements.
"But why wouldn't he tell me? You don't think they did anything do you? I mean we're.. well I don't even know what we are but still!!" Wanda waves her arms about.
"No, I don't think so. He should've told you though! Just like Bucky should've told me about those girls he AND Sam were flirting with! Am I overreacting?"
"No absolutely not! He's YOUR boyfriend, you don't flirt with someone else when you're in a relationship. If you ask me I'd classify that as cheating." Wanda crosses her arms over her chest.
"You don't think he would though? Perhaps Steve saw something that didn't really happen?" It sounds like Leia is clinging onto absolutely anything.
"I mean how was he when they got home in the morning?" Wanda asks the fuming girl.
"I don't know, kind of distant I suppose. Ugh I'm gonna kill him!" Leia clenches her fists.
"That makes two of us! As soon as I see Loki I swear to god I'm gonna UGH!" Wanda can't even find the words for how upset and angry she feels about his dishonesty.
Leia ends her pacing by sitting down on the bed, her head in her hands. She takes a few big deep breaths and counts to ten in her head, a technique she found when working at the bar in Bucharest, when she came across a particularly rude customer.
"Okay," She sits up slapping her hands on her knees. "Okay, it's fine. Maybe we just need some time to think about this. It's fine, I'm fine."
"Right, yeah, everything's fine, exactly, I'm fine!" Wanda agrees sitting down next to her, both women breathing heavily.

In fact, time was not at all what the two girls needed. As the minutes tick over their anger bubbles as they keep adding fuel to the fire, revelation after revelation. And the moment they hear bustling and muffled voices from the living area they're up on their feet in an instant. Leia plasters a smile across her face as they go downstairs meeting their friends who just arrived.
"Hey! Why didn't you guys come back?" Tony asks.
"We didn't really feel like it, I told Aura on this thing." Wanda says chucking the device back to the goddess trying her absolute hardest not to glare at her.
"Hi, can we talk please." Leia doesn't even give Bucky the chance to respond before she grabs his wrist and pulls him out of the room.
"Uh oh, everyone get your headphones!!" Sam yells and Leia just rolls her eyes focusing on keeping it together.

Leia opens their bedroom door and Bucky walks in with a cheery smile on his face. He sits down on the bed as Leia closes the door so slowly it doesn't even make a noise.
Leia turns around locking eyes with him. "What the hell Bucky!!" She yells and his eyes widen. He's silent not really sure what's going on. "What is wrong with you!?"
"Is this about the wine? I'm really sorry-"
"No it's not about the wine!" She says and Bucky just looks at her blankly. "What do you think I'm mad about? Really put your mind to it!"
Leia could practically see the cogs turning as he tries to think about what he's done in the last 24 hours that could've made her mad.
"Okay fine, fine! I'm sorry, I ate the cookie that Thor told me to give to you!" Bucky admits to the stupid crime.
"No?" She was unaware that there was even a cookie in the fist place, but that is far from why she's mad.
Bucky just looks at her with a blank expression once more having absolutely no idea what she could be upset about.
"For gods sake Bucky, Steve told me, just admit it!" Leia can't seem to keep her voice down.
"Admit what!? I don't know what you want me to say!" He raises his voice too.
"Oh please! Perhaps it was the fact that you were flirting those girls on your 'guys night out'." Leia's words are like pure ice.

The group downstairs stay silent as they can hear the yelling coming from the level above. They all give each other questioning looks hoping someone could shed some light on the situation.
"What's all that about?" Loki asks Wanda as she too keeps the fake smile plastered on her face.
"You know, maybe we should go talk upstairs too." Wanda smiles sweetly grabbing his arm and dragging him away just as Leia had done minutes before.
Tony just shakes his head widening his eyes, wanting absolutely no part in the affair, as does everyone else, going about their business to end the night.