58. Too Close For Comfort

The Avengers have been bunking down at the Stark cabin for the last month and to say everyone's getting a bit ratty would be an understatement.
"Sam have you seen my toothbr-" Bucky starts walking into the hallway. "Oh hell no."
Sam looks at him and then to the brush in his mouth. "This is yours?" He says through a mouthful of toothpaste and sprinting past him into the bathroom. He rinses his mouth half a dozen times, groaning dramatically and offers him the brush back.
"Well I don't want it now!" Bucky practically screams.
Sam looks at him sheepishly as he grabs a new one out the drawer.
"Tony!!" Bucky groans out loud.

Steve carries two mugs of hot coffee in his hands and they're full to the brim. He walks slowly from the kitchen over to where Pepper sits on the couch. Suddenly Thor runs into the room and right past Steve who fumbles with the balance of the mugs. The brown liquid spills over the sides and across his fingers scorching them.
"Aaaaa!" He seethes putting the mugs down on the nearest surface.
"Thor!" Steve grumbles running to the sink to run his hands under cold water.

There's a knock on the door and Peter pokes his head in.
"Come in Peter." Pepper says.
"Oh hi Ms Potts. Hey Steve, Thor!" Peter hurries into the room greeting those present.
"Peter watch out for-" Before Steve can finish getting the words out Peter slips on the puddle of coffee and crashes to the floor.
"I'm okay." He mumbles sticking the thumbs up.
"Tony!!" Pepper and Steve groan.

The lock on the bathroom door broke yesterday and Leia desperately needs a shower so it's a call for desperate measures. The opaque shower curtain is drawn across and she stands under the water washing away the grossness of the day. Suddenly she hears the door burst open and shut quickly.
"What the hell!!" She screams poking her head around the curtain to see Loki.
"Loki get out!" She screams covering everything with the curtain.
"Sorry Leia I'll be quick, I'm desperate." He says.
"Uugh!!!" She groans closing the curtain again.
Leia rinses the soapy suds from her body while she hears the toilet flush. The water engulfing her turns ice cold almost instantly and she yelps. The door opens and closes once more and Leia yanks the handle to the off position.
"Tony!!" She yells loudly, absolutely fed up.

-

"Attention all team members, meeting in the lounge room in thirty seconds!" Tony's voice comes through all the speakers in the house.

Everyone hurries from all corners of the cabin into the lounge room where Tony stands leaning against the table.
"Right, everyone here?" Tony looks over the group doing a lack luster head count. "Good. The new compound is almost ready."
"Thank god." "Finally." "Oh my gosh!" "When can we move!!?" Are just some of the questions and responses fired at Tony.
"Alright! Everyone shut up, god you're like a pack of wolves on a full moon." Tony says and Thor looks at him with a questioning look. "Never mind... Now comes the part I'm not all that excited for.." Tony says bringing up the large hologram of the new compound. It splits into each level and then shows the floor plans of all the bedrooms. "Who gets what room."
Immediately the area fills with indistinct chatter and its hard to hear what each persons saying.
"Alright everyone that's enough!" Steve's voice booms and the room falls dead silent. "Now lets figure out a system here."
"I'll make it even simpler for you all. They're all exactly the same size and have an ensuite bathroom so just for the love of god pick one. You know what I should've just done this myself." Tony mumbles bringing up the first room.

"Okay Thor, Loki, Bruce..." Tony brings up each room and assigns someone's name to it.
"Sam, Leia and Bucky.. I'm assuming you two want one together." He breezes over the topic and keeps rattling off names. Everyone watches his movements in silence until he draws the hologram back and makes it big enough for everyone to see.
"There.. Now Leia's gladly volunteered to help me decorate each room." Tony smiles that billion dollar grin.
"I have?" She questions.
"Yes, so you can all go away and one at a time come and design your room. Sound good? Great." Tony doesn't give anyone a chance to reply. "Steve first, everyone else get lost."