105. Pool Party

They finally reach the compound and regroup outside the cab.
"This place is fucking massive." Duncan's eyes widen at the building.
"Well there are ten of us living here." Nat says as she walks them inside.
"Room for any more?" Ryan nudges Aura and she sends him a glare which he doesn't seem to notice.
"Let's not get ahead of ourselves, aye Ryan?" Theo suggests to his overly comfortable friend.
"You guys get settled on the couch, I'll get the drinks." Wanda offers whilst walking over to the kitchen.
She jumps a little seeing a figure leaning up against the counter, glass in hand.
"Oh hi." Wanda smiles at Bucky who hasn't moved since his encounter with Steve, Loki and Axyl.
"Who are they?" His voice is low watching the small group settling into the lounge.
"They are our friends." Wanda pushes past Bucky to reach into the fridge for their drinks.
"Why are they here?" The lack of enthusiasm in Bucky's voice is astounding. Some of the group in the lounge room hear Wanda's interaction and look over curiously.
"Because Leia invited them, why are you grumpy?"
Bucky doesn't give her the satisfaction of an answer as he looks over to the group, where Theo rests his hand on Leia's back leading her to sit down. With furrowed brows he leaves the room without a second thought.

"Uh a little help here!!" Wanda announces trying to carry eight beers back to the group. Grayson jumps up quickly taking a few from her grasp and handing them out.
"How about we take this downstairs so we don't wake anyone." Leia suggests cautious of her sleeping housemates.
"Too late for that, who are these guys?" Steve walks into the room looking over the four men.
"Oh shit! Captain America!! What a pleasure!" Duncan hurries to shake his hand.
"They're our friends, come on." Wanda initiates everyone's move to downstairs. Steve looks down at Nat with soft eyes.
"Come with me please." She whispers and he nods with a tired smile. The group walks downstairs passing the glass doors to the pool. Wanda suddenly notices Grayson lacking behind the group and turns to see him unbuttoning his shirt so she gives him a questioning look.
"The pool looks a little lonely." Grayson smirks, stripping his clothes.
"I agree." Wanda unconsciously pulls her dress over her head and they both sprint through the doors, crashing into the water. The rest of the group turns to see their piles of clothes and rush to the pool.
"Hell yeah Gray!!" Duncan bellows pulling his clothes off and jumping in too. Nat and Steve take the calmer route, sitting on the edge of the shallow end, engaged in their own conversation.
"You coming with?" Ryan quirks a brow to Aura.
"I don't think I should." The hesitancy is thick in her voice.
"Aw why not, c'mon let loose!" He gives a subtle shimmy and Aura cringes.
"I can't, my b-" Aura stops herself quickly before revealing too much. She glances at Leia who's eyes and ears are clearly on them.
"What do you have a boyfriend?" Ryan jabs.
She darts her gaze away from Leia, "What, pshhh, no." Aura laughs grabbing the hem of her dress and throwing it over her head, diving into the pool as if to prove her lie to be the truth. Ryan smirks splashing into the water after her.

Leia stands watching her friends enjoying themselves and she wants to join in but she's overly aware that the men around her will be seeing much more than she's willing to share.
"Do you want to go in?" Theo's words break through her intrusive thoughts.
"I um, I'm not sure." She stumbles over her words fiddling with her fingers.
"Okay." Theo smiles respectfully, but he pulls his own shirt off followed by his jeans. Leia tries to hide her admiring gaze that wanders over his perfectly carved back as he launches into the water. She chuckles as he resurfaces, a giddy smile on his cheeks. Leia dips her toes in the surprisingly warm water, considering her options.
"Come in." Theo's words are almost like a question as he leans up on the side of the pool. Leia wraps her arms around her front feeling more self conscious than ever as she sees his arm muscles flex. Theo's eyes soften, "You can wear my shirt if you want." He hands her the blackt-shirt which she takes reluctantly.
"Okay... but turn around." Theo throws his hands up in surrender turning in the water.
Without thinking Leia unties her dress letting it pool by her feet. "Oh my god Leia, you look so hot!" Wanda cheers which makes her pull Theo's shirt on before anyone else can see, making Wanda boo. Theo's muscles tense wanting so badly to turn around but he doesn't.
"Okay." He hears a mumble and he turns around to see Leia sitting on the edge. Gliding through the water he pulls up in front of her leaving plenty of space. Her eyes meet Theo's brown ones and she's gradually feeling more comfortable after his generosity. She pulls herself off the edge slowly submerging into the water, Theo watching with a keen stare. His t-shirt now saturated hugs all the bumps she wished would stay hidden but he respectfully keeps his eyes on hers.