41. Crime-Spree

Leia's eyes open slowly and they feel heavy. The kind of heavy when you've had an excellent and very needed sleep. She rolls over with a grumble before sitting up slowly. Her eyes adjust to the warm light. The sun is setting just over the horizon and her stomach rumbles loudly. Leia gets up and stumbles out into the main space of the suite.
"Hello." Loki says from his sitting position on the sofa.
"I'm gonna go get something to eat, I'll be back in a minute." Leia rubs her eyes.

"I'm afraid that won't be necessary." Loki stands by her.
"Why?" She looks at him confusion written on her face.
"Because I made something to celebrate our success, come this way." Loki leads her downstairs and out into the pool area.

"You made food?" She's astounded.
"With what I could find in the kitchen, yes. It's not quite like anything we'd serve on Asgard but I did my best." He grins as they walk over to a table. It's decked out to the nines, plates stacked on top of each other and three sets of cutlery. There's glasses filled with some sparkling liquid and another table with serving platters on it.

"This is incredible!" Leia exclaims as she sits down. Loki puts the first course down in each of their places and sits down opposite her. Leia looks at the heaping plate and her mouth waters.
"What did they serve on Asgard that could be better than this?!" Leia asks as they eat the delectable food. "This is so good." She almost groans from all the flavors taking over her senses.

"We would have these extravagant feasts all the time. Long tables full of food. Everyone finishing with full stomachs." Loki explains.
"That sounds amazing!" She smiles.

"I can't believe you made all of this." Leia's eyes grow wide as Loki places the next serving down.
"It's an art." Loki's cockiness shines through but Leia just laughs.

Loki places this chocolatey dessert in front of Leia and they dig in immediately.
"This is so good!" She closes her eyes in content. "I don't think I've ever eaten this well in my entire life."
"Well unfortunately it's short lived. There's nothing left in the kitchen." Loki admits.
"Oh.."
"But there's a place called a supermarket down the street. It looks rather deserted. We could go there tomorrow?" He suggests.
"That sounds perfect." Leia grins licking the remaining chocolate off her spoon. Loki watches her movements closely, his eyes glued to her lips.

The pair sit back and let their food settle for as long as they see fit. Leia's not entirely sure how he managed to pull that all together but she appreciates it nonetheless.
"That was amazing." She breaks the silence.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Loki grins. His eyes flicker around their location. The sun has set over the horizon and the automatic lights flicker on above them. They're these string lights with crystal bulbs on them. Their luminance lights up the area. The lights under the surface of the pool also turn on and cast different shades throughout the water. Loki's eyes fall on the small hut high up in the sky.

"You know what we haven't tried yet?" He turns to Leia with a mischievous grin.
"The water slides?" Leia's lips match his in expression. He nods and they both jump up and sprint towards the flights of steps that lead up to the start.

They scale them two at a once waisting no time at all. The night breeze wraps around Leia's body when they make it to the top. She looks out over the horizon and breathes heavily taking in the view.
Then their eyes are eventually drawn to the two slides who's water flows fast.
"Okay.. It's a lot higher than it looks." Leia mumbles looking over at the twists and turns of the slide.
"Just sit down, I'll go right after you." Loki says helping her to sit on the platform.

Leia's shorts are instantly soaked from the water as well as part of her shirt.
Loki draws his hand back but Leia clasps onto it tightly. "Just do the first one with me.. please."
"Alright." Loki nods, his face falling to cautiousness.
Loki sits down behind her, his clothes saturated too. Leia grabs his hands and holds them at her front tightly.