64. Dancing With The Devil

At this point Leia the elixir has done its job, but she's not quite as far gone as Bucky.
"Thor help me up!" Leia glides off Bucky's lap, grabbing Thor's hand and steps up on the stool and onto the bar top. The crowd around them cheers loudly as she dances to the music.
"YEAH LEIA!!!" Tony yells loudly and encouragingly.
"I'm not even drunk!" Leia cheers followed by a small hiccup. The jolt causes her to stumble a little, losing her footing.
"No Leia!" Tony yells and the crowd gasps as she falls into Thor's arms.
The god lets her stand up on her own two feet making sure she's able. "Thanks." She pats his chest with a bright smile.
"Alright, that's enough!" Thor chuckles twisting the cap back onto the bottle.
Leia's in a fit of giggles as she turns back around to Bucky. His arm snakes around her shoulders once again pulling her towards him. He plays with her hair sluggishly, slowly pushing it behind her shoulder leaving her neck exposed. She smiles at him and his eyes are dark and dilated, she feels a shift in his demeanour as he moves his lips towards her neck. The crowd takes that as a sign to leave, awkwardly dispersing back into the room. Leia feels the hairs on her arms stand up as his lips glide softly over her skin. As she melts into the moment she feels Bucky's arm travel from her hip to her behind. She smiles and turns her head capturing his lips with hers, Bucky leans into it before abruptly pulling back. He takes a deep breath and turns to Leia slowly to avoid the room spinning.
"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back."
"Do you want me to come with you?" Leia's tone is laced with concern.
"No that's alright, I'll just be a minute." He assures her.Bucky leaves her side and hurry's down the corridor, using the wall to stabilise himself.

Leia leans against the counter rubbing her temple gently.
"Are you alright?" Loki questions.
"Yeah I'm alright, you?" She replies.
"I guess I was wrong about you."
"That wouldn't be the first time." She scoffs lightheartedly. A silence falls upon them.
"Would you like to dance?" Loki asks quickly and unapologetically.
Leia takes a moment to think over her response. "Like old times hey?"
"Yeah, like old times." He smiles holding his hand out which she takes hesitantly.
Together they walk into the crowded space full of people dancing to the music. Leia stands in front of the god unsure why she agreed to the event. The movement around them encourages Loki to start moving slowly, Leia giggles at the gods attempt at dance moves. He playfully frowns at her amusement and grabs her hand and twirls her around once. Her head dizzy but a smile forms across her face. Neither of the two had heard the song before but soon found themselves singing along to the catchy tune, Loki more so than Leia.
"Gosh Leia, lighten up." He repeats her prior words. She scowls playfully and begins swaying in her place.
The next song plays and they continue belting lyrics, this time jumping and dancing to the song more familiar to them.
"She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain." Loki sings in harmony. Leia laughs as she remembers the moment they shared years ago. He winks at her and spins her again this time bringing her in close to him. She lets herself go, feeling the mixture of alcohol in her blood and the music vibrating through her chest, in a state of euphoria. Loki spins her out again, but this time bringing her into his chest so her back is against him. He leans down and whispers the next lyrics into her ear, "Once you've had a taste of her, you'll never be the same."
She spins herself back out and begins dancing on her own again, ignoring his actions. Her hair whipping around her shoulders and dress flying around her.
"You're fucking stunning." Loki breathes as he watches her dance, moving effortlessly to the rhythm. She smiles in his direction deciding to silently accept the compliment, slowing her movements as the song changes.

Bucky returns from the toilet, still wobbly on his feet, finding a spare seat at the bar whilst he regains himself. He looks around the space finding Leia and Loki dancing, the room hazy and spinning slightly making him question his reality, surely this is a dream.
The dance floor is buzzing with energy despite the night slipping into morning. Leia and Loki find themselves laughing more than dancing as they catch up. Loki realises this is most likely the last moment he will be with her like this which shifts his upbeat mood slightly and Leia notices.
"What's wrong?" She asks slightly confused what caused the drastic mood change.