57. Right Here

Rocket fires at a Leviathan and as it goes to engulf him in its jaws, it crumbles to ash. The Black Order too starts to turn to dust. T'Challa and Quill look around in surprise at the events before them. Steve looks on in exhaustion, knowing that they've won.
Thanos, in horror, looks around and sees his entire army disintegrate. His eyes fall on Steve who just stares at him with no expression. The Titan sits down and mourns before he too slowly starts to turn to dust, being erased from this timelines existence entirely.

Tony grunts, falling into a piece of debris, barely catching himself before he crashes to the ground. The power surge of the gauntlet's raw energy has left his entire right side fatally injured. Rhodey flies down to him to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. He bows his head, knowing the damage is done. Rhodey places his armored hand on Tony's cheek with teary eyes.

The Avengers run over to the scene slowing down quickly. And then Peter jumps down letting go of the web he swung on. He pants looking down at the man he values most.
"Mr. Stark?" His voice is weak and shaky. "Hey-"
"Peter move! Out of the way!" Leia's voice holds no remorse as she sprints over dropping down to Tony. "Tony, hey!" Leia casts her blue currents which engulf Tony's whole body. She rips at his armor with her other hand but it won't budge.
"Friday! Open!" She demands and the suit opens up. Leia quickly tears it off his body so his injuries are out in the open. She hears the clang of metal hitting the earth behind her but it does nothing to slow her movements. Pepper lands and watches over her husband with pure fear and worry in her eyes.

Leia uses both her hands and the bright blue currents curl into his blistered, grazed, singed skin. Slowly but surely it starts so close over. The pace is agonizing and she sees the life slipping out of Tony's eyes.
"No!! Tony, look at me, eyes up here." She demands as the injuries keep fading. She sees the clear skin of his arm now and his cheek and eye heals up. His chest injuries slowly starts to fade until she can see his clear skin there too.
"Pepper come here." Leia waves her over and she drops down by Tony's side. His head is to the side and his eyes are still glassy.
Pepper places her hand against his arc reactor and says, "Tony."
His attention is captured by her and he manages to muster, "Hey Pep." as he covers his good hand over hers.
"Come on Tony." Leia mumbles underneath her breath as his skin clears up totally. Though she doesn't move her hands because she can feel there's much more to go.

The air is eerily quiet and still as everyone watches in anticipation. The only thing to be heard is Pepper's soft attempts at keeping her sobs at bay. "Tony..." She whispers losing hope.

'C'mon, c'mon Leia. Everyone's counting on you.' She thinks to herself. She feels her palms tingling like they've never tingled before.
"Tony." Pepper mumbles.

Suddenly he gasps taking a big breath of air jolting in his place. Tony blinks and his eyes settle on Pepper.
"Tony!" She cries wrapping him in a hug.
Leia halts her powers, retracting the currents into her hands so quickly she falls back. Her chest is heavy feeling completely overwhelmed by emotion and exhaustion. The man before here sits, alive and well, with no injuries at all. Tony wraps his arms around Pepper's armored waist slowly still in shock from what he endured.

The sighs of relief that leave everyone's lips are unanimous. Leia sits slumped on the ground slightly drained from what the task took out of her. Pepper helps Tony to his feet gently and Steve hurries to Leia's side to help her stand too. Bucky runs over and lets her lean on him when Steve steps aside. Tony blinks a couple times coming back down to reality and his eyes settle on Leia. She smiles at him gently and he steps forward, having regained his strength, and engulfs her in a tight hug.

"Thank you." He whispers and Leia's eyes brim with tears from the overwhelming emotion coursing through the air.
"You're welcome." She says as he pulls away.
Bucky catches her again wrapping his arm around her waist steadily. Tony offers the former assassin a small smile and Bucky's face holds an instantly shocked expression. Pepper grabs Tony and everyone starts to slowly move away from the battlefield.