32. Fear Not, For You Are Found

"Well have you found her yet?" Bucky says as soon as he sees T'Challa.
"We're working on it Sergeant Barnes. But wherever she's been taken is very hard to find." T'Challa says and instantly regrets it.
"What are you talking about? You know what just keep looking. Please just find her, or I'll do it myself." Bucky's tone is pleading. God where is she. He rubs his temples, completely stressed out. He really hopes she's okay.

-

The lights flicker and Thor and Leia wake up. Though they're no longer together, but experiencing the same thing.
"Fear not for you are found." A strange female voice says. "You are home and there is no going back. No one leaves this place. But what is this place? The answer is Sakaar. Surrounded by cosmic gateways, Sakaar lives on the edge of the known and unknown. It is the collection point for all lost and unloved things."
They're both stuck in a chair restrained to the armrests as they travel through some sort of psychedelic gateway.
"Like you. But here on Sakaar, you are significant, you are valuable, here you are loved. And no one loves you more than the Grandmaster. He is the original, the first lost and the first found. The created of Sakaar and father of the contest of champions. Where once you were nothing, now you are something. You are the property of the Grandmaster. Congratulations. You will meet the Grandmaster in five seconds. Prepare yourself. Prepare yourself. You are now meeting the Grandmaster."

The lights around them become faster and Leia closes her eyes. And suddenly she hears Thor's screaming next to her, making her open them. She looks at him rather strangely and has to hold back her smile. They're surrounded by more strange looking creatures holding spears.

Leia looks ahead and sees yet another tall man. "Mmm mmm mmm." He mumbles as Thor struggles against the restraints. "They're wonderful." The Grandmaster says. "I love when you come to visit 142. You bring me just the best stuff. Whenever we get to talking Topaz, about Scrapper 142 what do I always say? She is the- and it starts with a B."
"Trash." Topaz says, voice full of malice.
"No, not trash. Were you waiting just to call her that? It doesn't start with a B." The Grandmaster says.
"Booze hag." Topaz changes her answer.
"I'm so sorry, no 'best'. I was thinking about 'best'. Because I always say you're the best. She brought me my precious beloved champion you know."
"You say that every time she's here." Topaz says through gritted teeth.
"Well what have you brought today? Tell me?" The grandmaster asks.
"A contender. And she's probably good for another warm up act." She tells him.
"A what?" Thor and Leia say at the same time.
"I need to go closer, I want to get a closer look at this." The Grandmaster's eyes are wide. "Can you take us closer. Thank you." Topaz moves to push the man closer. He's nodding his head looking between Leia and Thor. "Pay this lady." He tells Topaz.
"Just wait a damn minute. I'm- we're not for sale!" Thor yells pulling free from the magnetic restraints, before 142 zaps him once again.
"Man, he's a fighter." The Grandmaster praises.
"I take ten million." 142 says.
"Tell her she's dreaming." Topaz says.
"Oh for heavens sakes, transfer the units." He says and Topaz aggressively presses buttons on her wrist. All the while Leia just sits there totally in shock over what the hell is going on right now.
"You'll pay for this." Thor mumbles still recovering from the zapping.
"No I got paid for this." 142 smirks.

"Here's what I wanna know." The Grandmaster walks up to the two of them. "Who're you?"
"I am the God of Thunder!" Thor yells ripping his arms up again. There's little tiny sparks emitted from his palms and Leia rolls her eyes completely.
"Oh I didn't hear any thunder, but out of your fingers was that like sparkles?" The older man asks. Thor's mouth is shut as he's forced to sit back in his seat. "And what about you?" He asks Leia.
"I'm Calypso." She mumbles loud enough for him to hear.
"I see."

"We've located your cousin." Topaz says.
"Uh- oh good! Yeah come on, I think you're gonna like this." Their chairs follow the man around. "Carlo, I pardon you." The Grandmaster says.
"Oh thank you." The creature beside Thor says.
"You're officially pardoned... from life." The Grandmaster says and melts the man to the floor. Leia has to hold in her gags as Thor yells. "What happened to my manners? I haven't properly introduced myself. Come on, follow me."