87. M. I. A.

Songs to listen to while reading;
Kingdom Dance - Alan Menken

"Are you hungry? I'm kind of hungry... we could get something to eat? Breakfast?" Aura suggests slightly ranting but Loki finds it endearing.
"Breakfast sounds good."
"Great, cause I know this amazing place!" Aura grabs Loki's hand to drag him along. The contact sends goosebumps through Aura's body and she draws her hand back. "Sorry... uh it's this way."
Loki pays the action no mind and follows his newfound friend through the Olympian kingdom. Not long later they're standing outside a bustling pub despite the early hour. The Elysian. Its neon lights match the rest of the kingdom while the rising sun slowly takes over their brightness. The pair walk inside, their stomachs growling at the thought of food. Loki walks in first with Aura following close behind. The space is crowded, but comfortable, and smells like oak with a hint of beer, Bacchus specifically. They look around before their eyes land on a group sitting at the bar. Sam, Steve, Bucky and a few ladies. Loki spins on his heels standing in front of Aura, shielding her from their eyes.
"I'm actually gonna go..." Aura gestures for the door having seen the group as well.
"Yeah.."
"Please don't tell anyone about what we did... or where we were."
"Of course." He smiles noticing her seriousness.
"Go have something to eat, I'm sure you're hungry. I'll see you later." Aura is quick to turn on her heels and leave The Elysian.
Loki turns back around and sees Steve's eyes upon him, confusion but curiosity written over his face. Keeping his nonchalance he walks over to the group of people.
"Good morning." Steve is the first to speak grabbing the attention of the others.
"Morning." Loki's tone is short as he sits down.
"Did you have a good night?" Steve asks.
"I don't see how that is any of your business." The god bites but Steve just raises his eyebrows suggestively. He saw Aura and something tells him that he shouldn't have.
Loki orders a drink and sips on it. "Sorry, it was fine, and yours?"
"Pretty crazy to be honest." Steve grins looking back to Sam and Bucky who are still interacting with the women. Loki watches Sam flirt with them and frankly he finds it quite comical. His attention shifts to Bucky as he speaks to them also. He furrows his brows slightly, wondering what Leia would think of his behaviour.

-

Leia sits in her bed twiddling her thumbs. She hasn't seen Bucky all night and is slightly concerned. The early morning light is slowly peaking through the white curtains and the brighter it gets the more her worry grows. A knock on her door averts her attention. Her heart soars hoping it might be Bucky but when she sees Wanda walk through she's slightly disappointed.
"Hey... you haven't seen Loki have you?" She asks sitting down on the bed cross legged.
"No I haven't, have you seen Bucky?" Leia asks.
"No... do you think perhaps they're together?" Wanda raises a brow in the dull light.
Leia just looks at her for a moment. "Absolutely not, there's no way. Right?"
"Yeah that's what I thought... yeah. I'll let you know if I see either of them."
"Me too." Leia agrees and Wanda leaves her room.
Leia gets out of bed a few moments later and wanders down to the kitchen. It doesn't appear than anyone else is awake yet even though the day has well and truly started. Grabbing a glass she fixes it with some water. Where is he? It's one thing to go missing on Earth, but a whole other planet entirely. That's a recipe for disaster.
The front door creaks making Leia whip her head up and she sees the God of Mischief walk through.
"Loki!" She exclaims running right to him. "Have you seen Bucky, I can't find him anywhere!"
"Yes I was just with him and Steve and Sam, I just decided to leave a bit earlier." He tells her noticing her furrowed, worried brows.
"Oh thank god, so you're all okay, you're all safe? Was it just the guys?"
"Yes they're fine, we're all fine." Loki lets a small laugh slip by his lips.
"Okay." Leia finally feels like she's able to breathe. "Well Wanda was looking for you, I think she's in her room." Loki just nods and leaves her to her own devices once more.
Leia again twiddles her thumbs just waiting for her friends to walk through the door.
"Morning." Another voice enters the room and she smiles at Tony.
"Morning."