59. Suspicious

"Morning Tony, I thought you were going home last night?" Leia asks when she sees Tony standing in the kitchen.
"Oh I did but there was a big delivery scheduled for this morning so I had to be here." He explains as Leia pours herself a coffee.
More footsteps enter the area and Loki appears.
"You know actually I'm glad you're both here. I have a favor to ask." Tony starts.
"Shoot."
"I need you to check out all the new training equipment, see that it's working smoothly." Tony asks but more tells them.
"Okay." Leia nods.
"Right now?" Loki asks.
"Yes reindeer games, preferably." Tony smiles sarcastically.
"Let me go get dressed and I'll meet you in there in five." Leia leaves her mug in the sink and walks past Loki who offers her a curt nod.

True to each of their words they meet in the training room not five minutes later. The sliding door closes behind them and they're surrounded by silence.
"Just test everything. There's a control panel on the wall. Don't kill each other." Tony's voice comes through the loud speakers.
Leia laughs a little. "He couldn't kill me."
"Is that a challenge?" Loki remarks.
"You wish it was." She mutters back tapping on the control panel. A list of equipment comes up and Leia selects the first one.
"Right, shall we get started?" She huffs walking over to the boxing system that emerges from the wall.
The pair go through the seemingly never ending list of equipment testing out everything. And of course there's no defects, Leia would be surprised if there was seeing as Stark picked it all out.

"Mats?" Leia questions looking at the last thing.
"At the far end of the room Ms Callahan, the sparring mats. They have new spring technology. Supposedly it's to help with preparation for different terrains." Friday's voice tells her.
"Of course." Leia nods expecting no less from Stark. She walks to the centre of the mat and looks at Loki who trails behind her.
"Fight me." She says through her teeth.
"I'm not going to do that Leia." He shakes his head standing before her.
"Why not?" She stands still completely vulnerable to attack.
Loki shakes his head slightly. "We can test this out just fine.. separately."
"Oh I see, you're afraid a human mortal will beat you. I get it, I'll-" Leia's knocked off her feet quickly by Loki. Her words rise something in him just like she hoped. She stands up quickly with a smile on her lips. The god lunges for her but she steps out of the way and hits his back making him groan.

She hears a small glimmer and catches his knife clad hand in a blue orb as he brings it to her throat. "No powers." She holds his hand steady. He jolts for a moment before she releases him. Loki casts away the knife and brings his hands to his sides.
"Alright, fine. Fight me then." His grin is wicked and Leia's face matches as she lunges for him. The mirrored wall catches all their movements as they spar across the mats.

Bucky wanders through the compound looking for Leia wondering where she got up to this morning. He walks through the empty living area and takes the elevator down to the level below. He walks past the labs where Bruce is happily playing with all kinds of different instruments. Then he comes across the large training room. The mirrored wall is in fact one way glass and Bucky can see in. The new equipment's scattered around the room and that's when he sees Leia fighting Loki at the opposite end of the room.

He sees them tumbling over the mats, circling one another and getting a few good licks in. Bucky watches Leia lunge for the god and twist her body around him bringing him to the floor. He kicks her off forcefully and he watches her hit the ground with a thud. His heart jolts and anger bubbles in him for a moment before he sees her get up and lunge for him once more. Bucky can see her fiery eyes as she wraps her arms around Loki's neck and holds him in a choke hold. He wriggles around for a moment trying to get free before quickly tapping her arm in surrender.

Leia stands up and offers him her hand which he takes and she pulls him up. Leia holds her hand up for a high five and Loki looks at her with a puzzled expression. She chuckles lightly and grabs his hand holding it up like hers before hitting it quickly. Bucky watches them exchange a few words before turning around leaving the area. He walks back to their bedroom quietly without a word.