Chapter 80

Aurora's POV:

I stand in the kitchen making myself some food to eat. Tristan has meetings all day so I won't see him till night time.

Suddenly I hear the bell ring and I rush to open the door. I do so, peaking to see who it is, finding Stella standing in front of me.

"Stella? What are you doing here?" I exclaim, giving her a smile but it soon fades when I notice the state she's in.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I notice the deep frown on her face and her bloodshot eyes.

"Can I come in?" She sniffles as I usher her in with a concerned look on my face.

"Yes, but are you okay? You're trembling." I ask, rubbing her arms up and down as I close the door behind me.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." She trembles, visibly worried. I've never ever seen her like this.

I open my mouth to talk but then I hear a burst of tears coming through the baby monitor. I sigh to myself, standing up from the couch

"Please, sit down. I'll be back in a minute. I just need to put him back to sleep." I tell her before running to the other room, getting Eric's pacifier and rocking him so he falls asleep faster.

I then return back to Stella who sat on the couch, checking her surroundings with a worried look.

"Is anyone here?" She asks, looking around as I shake my head.

"No, Tristan's at a meeting. It's just me and Eric. Please, drink this." I mutter, giving her a glass of water as I usher her to lay back."Try to calm down." I tell her, holding her to warm her up with the blanket.

"Stella-" I start before she bursts into tears, cupping her face and hyperventilating. I stand up from my seat and sit next to her on the couch, holding her tightly as she continues to sob. I've never ever seen her in a state like this. And she still hasn't told me what's wrong. I'm getting worried now.

"Stella, please tell me what's wrong. I can help you." I comfort her as she grips tightly onto me, her heavy sobs making my heart clench.

I pull her out of my embrace and hold her hands, warming them up with mine.

She looks to me with bloodshot eyes and I give her a comforting smile. She needs to know I'm here for her. I'm not going to let her be upset.

I wait for her to gather her breath which she does eventually.

"I-I'm pregnant." She mumbles, wiping her cheek dry.

"Oh." I stutter, shocked and not knowing what to say. I understand why she's scared. Stella has never wanted kids.

"Was it an accident?" I ask and she nods. I really don't know what to say to her. I just want it to be known that I'm in her corner if she needs me but at the same time, I don't want to overstep any boundaries.

"Yeah." She nods, starting to cry again.

I've always known Stella didn't want kids. It's been that way since the day I met her and it hasnt changed since then. So I know why this would make her upset.

"Do you know who the father is?" I ask, hesitating as I do.

"It's Isaac. He's been the only one I've been with for a while now." She confirms as I nod to myself. "How could I have been so stupid?" She shakes her head, bursting into tears yet again.

"You're not stupid, Stella." I tell her, attempting to make her feel better.

"I used protection and everything." She mutters to herself, shaking her head.