Chapter 84

A few days later

Tristan's POV:

"Where the fuck is he?" I mumble to myself, pacing around and looking for Elijah. We were supposed to have a meeting 20 minutes ago but I can't find him anywhere.

I walk out of his office and stride down the corridor where I'm greeted by some guards. "Have you seen Elijah down here?" I ask and they both shake their heads. I sigh, continuing to look for him.

I walk past some of the break rooms that are meant for workers to rest if needed. As I approach the third door, I start to hear muffled sounds with each step I take further.

I stop at the door and kick it in, causing it to fly wide open. My eyes land on Elijah who's layed down with one of the strippers riding him and two others leaning over him.

"Shit." Elijah gasps under his breath as he's met by my angered face, staring down at him. He pushes himself up and ushers her off his lap.

I settle my face on him as the strippers clamber around nervously. They should be nervous. I could fire them in the blink of an eye. Fucking my underboss isn't part of the job description.

"When you're done fucking around, I suggest you come into my office to do your damn job." I spit in rage before walking away. This is the last thing I want to be dealing with today.

Soon enough, I reach my office as I hear Elijah's footsteps. I stand behind my desk as he closes the door behind him, his shirt still gripped in his hand with lipstick marks over his damn neck.

"I gotta tell you, Tristan." He states as he shakes his head to himself. "You're a lot of things but I never thought a cockblock would be one of them."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I scold, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Not getting my dick sucked, that's for sure." He sighs, buttoning up his shirt.

"My wife's life is on the line and you're in here hosting orgies?" I taunt, raising my voice at him. I pay him to work, especially with the shit that's going down.

"It was a threesome at most." He rolls his eyes as he puts his shirt back on.

"And at least you have a wife. Some of us have to go the extra mile to get laid." He mutters, fixing his collar as he sends me a smirk.

"Cut the attitude. Today's not the day that you want to get sly with me." I spit, feeling myself getting angrier. I don't need more of this shit. I'm already stressed enough as it is.

"I'm just fucking with you, man. Lighten up." He chuckles, throwing his head back in laughter as I settle my scowl on him.

"Are you just looking to piss me off today?" I rub my forehead, sitting back on my chair, with a frown still settled on my face.

"Tristan, you're not exactly new to the infiltrating business. It's what you do best. I'm not worried." He shrugs in a calm voice. "And you shouldn't be either."

"Anyways, everything you requested is complete." He adds, slumping on the leather chair in front of me. "You should be able to fly out tomorrow."

"Good. Now set up a meeting. I want to go ahead with the next phase." I order to which he nods and pulls out his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you get everything ready?" I ask, turning my attention to Jonas as he nods.

"Your documents are all ready. We set you up with a whole new identity. " He confirms. "And we've gotten all the locations needed from the hostages."