Chapter 8

Enjoy guys💕💕

Aurora's POV:

"So what's it going to be, love? Choose wisely." He asks in a dry tone.

I swallow as he traps me under his dangerous gaze. Is he completely void of human emotion or compassion?

"I'm waiting for an answer, love." He tilts his head to the side and squints his eyes.

I remain silent, panting and looking at him with fear.

"I hate seeing you upset, but you leave ne no choice." He states. If he really hates seeing me upset then why won't he just free me? I'm guessing he knows I'll always be upset in here.

"I'm done waiting." He blankly scoffs, pulling out his phone and dialing a number.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask him, my voice cracking due to the pain in my arms. I watch him place the phone against his ear and inhale.

"Calling my men, they'll get Stella here in no time." He deviously smirks and my face drops.

As soon as he said those words, everything became real. He's actually going through with it. I close my eyes shut, wishing that this is just a bad dream I'll eventually wake up from, but instead I see the image of Stella and Claire screaming, begging for their lives, beggine me for their lives. Tears and bruises littering their faces. There's blood, lots of it.

I open my eyes and gasp, rising from the laying position I was in but being pushed back by the restraints.

"NO, NO. PLEASE HANG UP. I'LL DO IT, PLEASE." I cry out, tears wetting my cheeks.

He stays still and simply stares at me.

"Please, I won't run just don't kill them." I beg, and he hums, satisfied that he got what he wanted.

"I'm having a hard time believing that. How can I be so sure you won't pull another stunt like yesterday, hm?" He questions, looking down at his phone then putting it back in his pocket.

"I promise, please. Just don't hurt them." I assure him and he doesn't say anything. Instead, he walks up to me and reaches for the handcuff. I feel them loosening up, he's undoing them. He does the same to the ones on my feet and as soon as he's done, I sit up and back away from him, rubbing my wrists to take the ache away as I look up at him in fear.

His face softens and he sits next to me, taking my hand and holding my forearm. He rubs my wrist and kisses it. I try to pull it away but he tightens his grip.

"I'm sorry baby." He apologizes and I sniffle, trying to fight the urge to cry my eyes out.

"How about I let you relax for the day?" He hums. "Tomorrow, my family will be arriving and we'll have dinner together. Then we'll anounce the news to them. How does that sound, my love?" I simply nod, drowning in my self loathe. He smiles lightly then comes closer, he tugs me close and hugs me.

"Thank you for taking me, angel. I promise I'll take care of you." He mutters against my ear, his hands running through my hair. "I have some work to do, but I'll be back around midnight. Wait for me, won't you?" He questions, pulling away and circling his thumb on my chin. I nod, looking down at my lap. I don't think I can say no to him now, no matter how much I want to. He's holding the people I care about against me.

I know I might not be related to Stella but she's been my only family. She's kind, warm-hearted and she's been through a lot. She's providing for her sick mother and her little sister, her dad passed away and she had to step up as the bread winner. I always admired her strength which is why I'm doing this.