Chapter 14

Enjoy, lovelies💕

Aurora's POV:

These past few weeks have been the most hectic ones yet. They were filled with appointments and planning that I, frankly, didn't want to do. I can't believe that an entire wedding has been planned in the matter of two weeks. I guess you can call it the power of money. The wedding was set to be in 4 days, and I've never been so nervous.

Could I really go through with this though? Could I really get married at this age? To a killer, a murderer who inflicts pain as a job. I'll always be in danger if I'm with him. And surely, if he's marrying me, he must be expecting to be intimate with me. That thought sends me into a pit of despair.

Subsequent to my question about his age, Tristan has made sure to take me out on a 'date' every single night since then. I didn't talk though, I just listened. He thought that I had to know everything about him if we're going to make this 'marriage' work. I wanted to tell him that it'll never work, because I can't help but get scared everytime I'm around him. He's got anger issues so whenever I see him, I'm always nervous.

Will he shout? Will he talk calmly? Is he in a good mood? Is he in a bad mood? I don't know how I can change him, make him a better person. I can try but I know I'll fail miserably.

On a side note, today is another busy day. Aylina, Stella and I are going shopping for my so called 'honeymoon'. I told them that I don't need clothes and that I have a sufficient amount at the house, but they laughed at me. How rude. They said that this was a different kind of shopping. I guess I'll find out today.

I had just taken my shower and now I'm tidying up the room. That's when I hear the door creak and footsteps getting louder by the second. I look up to see Tristan pacing around then entering the closet, where I'm stood folding some clothes. His eyes catch mine and he looks me up and down.

"What are you doing, my love?" He questions, looking for something.

"Oh, I-I was just cleaning up." I inform him and he frowns. Have I done something wrong?

"You know that's what the maids are for. I don't want you getting tired." He states agressively and I gulp. How can I get tired folding clothes? Plus, you can't rely on the maids to do everything. That's disrespectful.

"That's okay. I-I don't mind." I reply lowly then go back to folding the clothes then setting them in the drawers. As for Tristan, he keeps looking around, searching for something. I walk over to him, rubbing my arms up and down.

"A-Are you, um, looking for something?" I stutter, making him snap his head to look at me. He nods as he looks through his suit jackets that are hung up. "My phone." He informs me. Ah, I know where it is.

I can recall seeing it when I woke up, it was in one of the drawers, in the night stand as I recall. I wander back to the room and fetch it, then walk over to Tristan and hand it to him.

"Hm, thank you, beautiful." He praises, snaking his arms around the small of my back and pressing his body harshly against mine. His voice is always so deep and rough, managing to send shivers down my spine every single time.

"How about you give your fiancé a proper goodbye?" He suggests, cocking a brow as a smirk plays on his lips. I stay motionless and just flutter my blue eyes at him. Does he want me to kiss him? I can't do that.

"I-um. T-They're waiting for me, Stella and Aylina." I explain, trying to get him to let me go. He intimidates me, there I said it. But he can be nice when he wants to. Looking at his face, that beautiful handsome face of his, you wouldn't think that he's so scary but you'd be surprised.