Chapter 64

Thank you Thesevensins7 for making me this. I love it❤❤

A week later:

Aurora's POV:

I unlock the door to the house and step inside, huffing out as I do. I take off my shoes at the door and walk inside. My feet are killing me. Having gone out with Stella and Aylina this morning, I'm pretty worn out.

It was good seeing them though, and we had a lot of fun. We had breakfast at a restaurant that had an amazing beach view, then we went shopping because they both wanted to buy some things. And although Tristan gave me one of his credit cards to use however I want, I didn't get anything.

Speaking of Tristan, I wonder where he is. Before I left, he told me he was going to be working in his office till I came back so we can have lunch together but I wonder if his plans changed. I'll just go check on him and see if he's here.

Reaching the door to his office, I knock then open it. As I peer my head inside, my eyes land on Tristan, sitting on his chair and flipping through the pile of files he has on his desk.

"Can I come in?" I ask, to which he snaps his head up to look at me, a smile pulling at his features as soon as he does.

"Of course you can." He says with a smile, his attention still on the files he has on his desk as he rummages through them.

"Have you been here all day?" I ask, slowly making my way towards him.

"Yeah. I have a lot of work to get done." He says with a frown. He rolls his chair back and motions me to sit on his lap, to which I hesitate at first as I don't want to distract him from his work. But then, I go over to him and do as he told. I don't even know how he can sit still with me on top of him. I'm twice the weight I was before.

"Hi." I greet him. "Hey." He answers, placing a kiss on my cheek then going back to his work. "Did you have fun?" He questions, flipping through the papers.

"Yeah, I did." I nod, tucking my hair behind my ears as my eyes watch him. He's so handsome, I can watch him all day.

"That's good." He replies, giving my thigh a gentle rub.

Silence settles between us as he sat there doing his work, and I looked round hummed quietly to myself. I look over to the framed pictures he has of me on his desk. A smile creeps up to my face and a heartwarming feeling takes over me.

"Have you gotten anything to eat today?" I ask him and he shakes his head. "I haven't had time to." He dryly replies.

"I'm going to go make us something." I say, standing up and walking towards the door but then I hear his voice.

"You don't have to. We can go out somewhere." He tells me but I shake my head. I kind of missed a nice home made meal, I haven't cooked in a while.

"No, it's okay. I want to." I assure him. "I'll call you when it's ready." I tell him before making my way out of his office.

Closing the door to his study, I head over towards our room so I can change into something more comfortable. After that, I went down to the kitchen to start making lunch. I decided I want to make lasagne, I haven't had it in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~

We had a quiet lunch but I could tell Tristan was worried about something. I tried asking him about it but he didn't want to reply, saying that he didn't want me to bother myself with that. I really want to help him but he's not letting me.