Chapter 15

Hi guys, hope you're alright. Enjoy💕

Aurora's POV:

"Aurora?" A soft soothing voice calls my name.

"Mom?"

"Hello, butterfly. Look at what a beautiful young lady you've blossomed to."

"Mom, is this real? Am I dead?"

"Not yet, sweetheart. There's someone who needs you."

"No, mom. No one needs me...... But I need you. I want to be with you."

"I'm always with you sweetheart. And what did I always say about helping people?"

"That it's one of life's greatest gifts. But I-"

"There's someone who needs your help, Aurora."

"Who?"

"I love you, my sweet child."

¤¤

"AURORA? WAKE UP." I hear cries and screams as I flutter my eyes open, recognizing head shapes through my blurry vision, all looking down at me.

"I-What happened?" I whisper ever so lowly, as I tilt my head up, any quick movement makes it throb.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" The recognizable voice of Stella echoes in the room as she stares at me worryingly.

"Yeah. I'm fine. W-Where am I?" I ask, unaware of my surroundings.

"In your room." Another voice replies as I sit up, leaning against the headboard. Only then am I able to see everyone in the room: Stella, Isaac, Aylina, Mr and Mrs Black. But no Tristan, thank God.

"Am I okay? Did something happen?" I ask, preparing myself for the worst.

"No, you're fine, dear. You got home safely but the doctor said you need to rest." Mrs Black states as she reaches over and places her hand on my head.

Phew.

The last thing I remember is the car being shot up and me being a nervous wreck. I remember being scared, I still am.

Suddenly, the door slams open hitting the wall, making us all snap our attention to see who's at the entrance. My eyes meet a furious Tristan who is stood with his hands fisted and his nostrils flaring. His dark eyes immediately land on me and I gulp as he starts walking towards us.

"Everyone OUT." He growls, making me jump slightly. I look to see everyone exiting the room, even his parents. He really does like being the most powerful in the room. If I had ever spoken to my father like that, I'll live to regret it.

I wonder why he's so angry. Again.

With everyone out of the room, he locks the door behind them and takes long strides towards me, making me nervous by the second. With him, you never know. He could be walking over to yell at me, or to check on me. Eitherways, my heart beats relentlessly and I swallow.

"How are you feeling?" He breaks the uncomfortable silence with his deep, somewhat annoyed voice.

"I'm okay." I assure him, chuckling awkwardly.

"After the wedding, you'll not be allowed to go out anymore." He orders, making me frown and look up at him. "Unless you're with me." He adds. So I'm just going to stay home all day?