Chapter 2

Hello, I got a new chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy💕💕😙😙

Tristan's POV:

I was taught to kill. To show no mercy. "Being a powerful mafia leader is all about being ruthless. Trust no one, Tristan." My father repeated this line more than I can remember. He made me the man that I am.

I was taught to treat women like whores. I've never been on a date nor had any kind of emotional intimacy. It was always sexual. For my pleasure and my pleasure only. I didn't want to give pleasure. I'm a selfish man. I don't wanna satisfy a woman. Why would I? All they want is money. I was taught to torture. That's what gave me satisfaction. Seeing the fear in my victims' eyes, looking at them plead for their life. Being in control of their fate.
They know who they belong to, they know who the boss is.
They know not to cross me.

Being heartless in this lifestyle earns you respect, dominance, power. And what could a man want for more?

Having money, equals having women. Batting their eyelashes at you, willing to do anything for your attention, for your time, for your presence.

All women are whores. There was no doubt in that. This is what I always believed. What I was programmed to believe.

Of course, that was before I spotted her.

Aurora Shaw.

I first saw her two years ago. A sunny spring day, she was standing in what I assumed was her house's garden, watering the flowers. I was driving by the area to pay one of my acquaintances a visit.

As soon as I layed my eyes on her, she took my breath away. Her porcelain creamy smooth skin glistening under the sunlight.
She was wearing a white sundress that complimented her skin tone and hugged her figure perfectly. Her beauty prompted me to tell my driver to stop the car. So I can admire her even more.

Even from afar, I could notice every single feature. Her round innocent face, her striking blue eyes, her lips were red as she was biting on them. So focused on what she was doing. Surrounded by flowers but she was the flower that bloomed most.

She had the kind of face that you can't stop staring at. Her figure was exactly the kind that I set my eyes on. The dress was tight around her breasts and flowing down to her mid-thighs. I was in awe.

What caught my attention most was her hair. Her brown silky hair that reached the bottom of her back. I defy anyone to look at her at that moment and not fall in love.

Such beauty.

Of course, a selfish man like me wanted her for myself. She was physically attractive. She had a one of a kind beauty. She still does. Exquisitely timeless.

I wanted to have her. Maybe have my way with her then let her go. But something about her was very intriguing. I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I wanted to know more. I needed to know more.

That day went by with her face running around my mind. I got home and asked my most trusted man Elijah to do a background check on her.

I found out she was 17 and that she was living with her foster family. Mom died when she was 9. Dad still alive but doesn't live with him.
Maybe she doesn't know he's her dad.

By then, it was already decided. I was gonna have her all to myself. But not right away. I reminded myself that patience is key. She was still young. I'll wait till she's ready. I wasn't worried about loosing her as one of my men was always watching her. For her protection.

One year later, I found out she moved to live in an apartment in New York. Apparently, her mother left it for her. She started working as a waitress in a restaurant. That's when I started watching her up close.