Chapter 48

Aurora's POV:

I clench my stomach in pain as my loud screams echo through the room.

I weakly tug on Claire's hand as she attempts to stab me for the third time but her knife gets stuck inside me.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! IT HURTS." I scream from the top of my lungs, panicked and feeling the pain in my stomach.

It's pain like no other. A pool of blood is forming underneath me and I feel myself about to die. The entire room is spinning around me.

"Shh, it's over, darling. You're better now." She says, leaning in and kissing my cheek, making me turn away from her.

"Please help me." I cry out. "Y-You can't leave me like this." I sob, my tears running freely as I continue to clench my stomach hard.

I keep on begging her. I'm losing too much blood. I don't want to lose my baby but now I feel like there's a high chance that that will happen if I don't get help.

"I already helped you. You're back to normal. You took your punishment well." She praises, dragging her finger down my cheek. She moves closer to kiss me but I weakly turn away. I don't like her doing that.

"Now, I suspect Tristan and his men will be here in minutes." She says, standing up and flatenning her dress. "We should get going." She states in a more serious tone,  attempting to pick me up from my previous fetal position on the floor but I can't move. My legs are numb and I can't stand up. I can't do anything and I'm freaking out, panting heavily.

"But first, we have to take care of this sister of his. She's pretty vicious." She says, walking over to her and crouching down.

"N-No. Please don't." I whimper. I don't know what she wants to do but it's obvious she's up to no good.

"Just get me help, please. I'm begging you." I burst into cries, my chest heaving up and down and my face about to explode from redness. I don't know how much longer I can stay awake before I faint from blood loss.

"STOP INTERRUPTING ME." She snaps, walking towards me. "Can't you see I'm doing this for us? You're so ungrateful. I can't believe that even after everything you still won't show a little appreciation. I saved you from him and I'm taking you with me to a better place." She loses her temper, grabbing one of the glass vases on the counter and throwing it, smashing it against the wall.

She keeps raising her voice higher and higher. "If you don't stop crying and accept what's going to happen I-"

Her yelling was interrupted by the door being banged open and numerous footsteps coming closer.

Claire immediately freezes and hesitantly runs away, attempting to hide.

My vision is blurry now and I can only see muscular silhouettes with guns swarming the place.

They tackle Claire onto the ground and I see Tristan going over towards Aylina. I'm out of his sight as I'm behind the counter but I can see him.

I want to say something to him. Tell him I love him again as I've only said it twice. But I can't. I can't speak.

My body is slowly giving out on me. My eyes are fighting to stay open and I'm struggling to stay conscious.

Tristan's POV:

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY? WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING?" I growl in frustration as I keep in ringing the house in vain.

I'm so fucking stressed. I feel rage racing all throughout my body and I'm ready to kill. It's a thrilling sensation that I thrive off. I'm ready to ring her neck and show her what I'm capable of.