Chapter 22

Enjoy queens❤❤

Aurora's POV:

I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. I don't care if he takes my virginity, even though it's kind of sacred to me. But today has taken a toll on me and now, all I want is attention. Wether it's good or bad, my body is craving it. I've never felt this way, but it turns out being traumatized can make you feel all types of ways.

I gulp and stare up at Tristan as he soothes his hand over my blushing cheeks. He keeps asking for my consent, my body is on fire. This wasn't meant to happen.

He continues to drag his length up and down my slit until he finally presses it harshly on my center, making my hips jerk forward. I'm feeling very embarrassed. I know I shouldn't be since he's my husband and this is completely normal but I'm so self conscious, especially since he's analyzing my body with his dark eyes.

"Please." I whimper, arching my back. I submit to him, he's got into my head.

"Tell me." He growls, lowering himself and planting his lips on my jaw. "Tell me how much you want me." I bite on my lip and shut my eyes closed, holding back a squeak. I just want this to be done with.

"P-Please." I sigh, feeling myself getting hot and bothered.

"Fuck." He breathes, his voice deep and thick. With that, he starts sliding himself in, slowly and delicately. The pain fires through me as I feel him stretching me out, it hurts so much. I can feel tears in my eyes but I wipe them with my free hand, which makes him look up at me.

"Shh, it'll feel better." He assures me, trying to hush me by kissing me. But it still hurts so much, I feel like he's going to rip me in half. Tears continue to fall down my flushed cheeks. He pins my hands to the side as he continues to get his entire length inside of me, I jerk backwards but he tightens his grip on me. "I-It hurts" I whine in a low voice, feeling the pain in my core.

"Shh, baby. The pain will go away soon. Just stay still." He grunts and I swallow.

Eventually, he's fully inside me as I wriggle from side to side, the discomfort of his throbbing manhood inside of me kicking in.

He notices my uneasiness and pushes his head closer to mine, virtually closing the space between us. Tristan connects our lips and plunges his skillful tongue inside my mouth to hush my groans of discomfort. Which does make me less focused on the soreness in my core. He pushes himself back up and gazes over my face.

"Are you good?" He asks and I faintly nod, my wetness dripping down my inner thigh.

"That's a good girl, I'll be gentle." He says, inching himself out ever so slowly. He thrusts back with more ease and force, my back arching and a loud whimper seeping out of me. He starts thrusting himself in and out, moans seeping out of me.

He doesn't stop, he grunts as he watches my breasts bounce up and down to his movement, my head rolled back, my hands fisting the sheet as my teeth clamp on my bottom lip. It doesn't feel pleasurable to be honest, it just hurts.

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby." He hisses, continuing to slide in and out of me. Is that a bad thing or a good thing?

He takes his thumb and starts to rub on me, he circles his length inside of me and holds it there. Tristan lowers himself and starts sucking on my sensitive breasts. That feels good. As soon as he starts, a moan escapes out of my mouth and I bite my lip to quiet myself down.

"Mhm, there we go. That feels good, huh?" He asks, giving long torturous strokes, hitting my sweet spot. I purse my lips and nod, I can feel his heated gaze on me, I close my eyes taking everything in and avoiding his lustful stare.